Help! Cant seem to get my new flipsky remote to pair with the FSESC dual 6.6

Is your white wire connected to the battery?

The possitive side of your battery

Itā€™s connected to the positive side of the input into the ESC, which is coming from my no spark switch. Reading the voltage with a multimeter gives me the correct voltage going into the receiverā€™s V pin

Not sure what could be up bro :confused: double check all the cables and connections, and if you canā€™t find anything, i would contact flipsky. Or get help from someone local, where about do you live?

Thanks for the info :slight_smile: Iā€™ll keep trying. Iā€™ve put a message into flipsky so just waiting to hear back. Iā€™m in NZ

in case iā€™ve missed something stupidly obvious hereā€™s a video

If you are saying that your skateboard battery is more then 10% charged, the only problem i can think of is that the small white wire is not reading the possite voltage properly, have you tried soldering it direcly to the battery possitive? Or atleast hold it to the battery possitive, for a second to see if your remote will start reading the board correctly.

Well when i test the voltage of the V pin on the receiver, against the ground pin on the receiver, it reads my correct voltage. just tried though, same result. Iā€™ll wait for flipskys response. Thanks again.

Hey did you ever get it to work?

Unfortunately not. Flipsky repomnded and said they would look into it but I have not heard back

I apologize to revive this thread but I think I may have found a solution! I opened up my remote and turns out that the white wire was detached. Also for your voltage indicator, it should be that the wire soldered to your positive battery had come off from the receiver or the positive battery wire. Hope this helps :slight_smile:

Is the white wire necessary for the remote to function I thought it was optional.

I meant the wires solder inside the remote broke off. The white wire with the reciever should be for the battery indication and is not required for the remote to function as mine recently broke off and I just donā€™t have a boards battery indication anymore

Ah thank you, I think my receiver is fried but Iā€™m going to try UART after PPM didnā€™t work.