Help setting up GT2B (SOLVED)

Hey guys, so I replaced my bust vesc with a focbox and it seemed as though the remote was having issues when I was trying to calibrate it in BLDC. Fast forward to now, I got a replacement GT2B and I’m having the same issue. When I hit display to set the pulse width it just stays in the middle. If I play with the trim it’ll move to different places but it won’t change based on the trigger pull. Can I get some help here?

You sure its set to PPM (and UART if BT module)?

1 Like

IMG_20190207_140234396

1 Like

Not sure, might have something to do with how you have no control method set :thinking:

E; if you were to choose one, you want control no reverse with brake

1 Like

Did you run the input wizard also does your gt2b receiver blink?

I was following some instructions on enertion site. That’s what it said to do to set up the remote Screenshot_20190207-140558

Receiver is solid. I don’t think there’s a wizard on this one.

1 Like

Ok so if I move the steering wheel on the remote it moves it

Then you plugged it in on the wrong channel. Plug your focbox into ch2 on your receiver… :slight_smile:

2 Likes

There we go… And I probably didn’t need to buy another remote

1 Like

@mmaner I think this is solved… :slight_smile:

1 Like

I randomly turned the little wheel out of boredom and noticed lol

1 Like

Next time when you are facing any issue just post some pics so it’s easier for people to help you… :slight_smile:

1 Like

Use the new vesc tool… its much simplier

nothing to do with is topic**

I didn’t know if it worked with focbox. It’s my 1st one

1 Like

enertion has it posted. https://www.enertionboards.com/FOCBOX-foc-motor-speed-controller.html

hit the solution button on this then @Sapphirinia on @Mich21050 post. If it makes you feel better I have done far worse.
Vesc tool works fine with focboxes but you may have to update firmware

1 Like

That’s the one I downloaded

Or just use @Ackmaniac firmware/tool :slight_smile:

really lol?

https://vesc-project.com/vesc_tool

^updated verson, works with focboxes because its a regular 4.12 (upgraded)

2 Likes