Help Vescovo create the best board for you! I 10S I 100Amp

Hey All,

I’m Chris from Vescovo Boards, and I’m building on my passion of engineering and mountain shredding to bring the community a great product, so I’ve designed and built this; [https://www.vescovoboards.com/electricmountainboard]. Vescovo Boards are on a mission to ‘break boundaries affordably and make the world your playground’.

I’m looking for 10 shredders to partner with Vescovo and test our first boards so we can create the best boards for you! I really believe this is a step change in the performance, affordability and flexibility of off-road and on-road electric skateboarding. Our focus is to create happy faces and get people shredding our boards! We want to co-create with you; the community, the experts, and ultimately the best judges of what a good board is.

I’d like to offer 10 forum members a discounted price to be our first beta riders, and join the Vescovan tribe! In return for your feedback, we will offer you a board at 950 USD that is yours to keep. We are expecting to fill our Beta tribe quickly, so please go here for more details and to show your interest - Become_A_Vescovan

Be Free. Be Vescovo. You’re awesome, thanks! Chris

2 Likes

Hola, soy de españa, que me dirias de hacer tablas de madera? Hay maderas muy fuertes, flexibles, y ligeras…y seria ecologico…si haces alguno invitame a provaelo aqui en españa no son muy conocidos eataria encantado en promocionarlos y enseñarlos. Saludos!!