Hi esk8 community! I need help with my build

I am looking to buy all the parts from but I am not sure if I have all I need to make the board complete.

I already bought a deck which I want to put it all onto. Here is a list of the items I have put in my basket:

Electric Skateboard Battery EPOWER Pack 12S2P

Electric Skateboard Motor 6374 190KV 3150W

VESC Sensor Wires

TORQUE ESC VESC ® BLDC Electronic Speed Controller

Single Bolt On Motor Mount w/ Drive Wheel Kit

TorqueBoards v2 Pro Trucks

TorqueBoards 2.4ghz Nano Remote Controller

83mm EPOWER Flywheels

Can anyone tell me if I need something or give me some suggestions on other parts to buy instead. Also which options should I choose for moter?

In advance thanks to all who are willing to help me out.

Please read up on other builds here on the forum and you Will have much better understanding of everything just read

Have you tried http:// chat?

When I built my first board I bought a semi complete kit from DIY and added the battery and done. @torqueboards did the vulcan mind meld with me and made sure I had everything.

I would like to add that i spent around 30-45 days reading, watching and learning. Even with loads of RC experience there was much more to learn. This is the place for it. School is in session every day.

Good luck.

1 Like

Thanks for all the answers! I have been in contact with and they have given me some great advise on what to buy. I have been researching for quite some time now, and I just wanted to make sure I had everything I needed and didn’t miss something. I live in Europe so I have to ship the parts to a friend in the US, who will then forward it to me afterwards. (Damn taxes) Therefore it would be a shame to be Missing a part or two when it gets here. I can’t wait for the parts to arrive and I can start putting the bits and pieces together. And most of all I can’t believe that I will be able to build a board which is both faster, has better mileage and a hole lot cheaper than for example boosted. And also very upgradeable.

2 Likes

And that will just be your first board…

That would be @torqueboards

And @JewBBQ love the name lol

It’s sort of un-pc and I don’t know what… I hope people don’t get offended

Ya that would be a shame. I guess your friend can do a check list before he ships to you.

did you ever finish this build i was looking to do something “all this stuff from torqueboards” similar with dual 6374 190kv 12s3p battery and i just learned that going sensorless is rough on start and stop so now on top of trying to figure out the settings and config for the vescs and how to make 2 motors run together im pretty flabergasted