Hobbyking battery sale - nano-tech 8400mAh 3S 30C - CHEAP!

Anyone used these? It strikes me as a SUPER good deal!

It’s like 70% off! 4 of these in series would be pretty beastly and lighter weight than what I have at the mo!

Also, I’ve never seen the flat connectors - any good? Looks like I’ll be chopping that off to be fair! :smile:

1 Like

It’s BS, It doesn’t ship to any country. My guess Its just so they could just write “up to-70% off”

when they make sales.

It did ship from UK at one point :sweat_smile:

But they have similar spec batteries which ship from the UK

Ah shit - I guess Oz got lucky for once! They’re under 97 wh per piece too so i could fly with these bad boys right?

You wanna ride on 3s :rofl::joy:

Adding another battery in series or parallel to make Would double the Wh, and unless you want to go like 10km/h You need ad least 6s 22.2v not 11.1v You rather get 2x 3s 4500mah batteries for 6s voltage, Or just slap a fake Wh sticker on it and hope they don’t know anything about batteries.

1 Like

LOL!!! I plan on riding 4 of these :rofl: I can fly with 4 separates right? Or is that a no no?

One in each sock, one in my pants and one in my hand luggage?

1 Like

yeah I was thinking I might get a pair of these

with a little mod to the balance leads i’ll be able to balance charge both on my icharger at once…

1 Like

Very nice! They’ll have some massively hairy testicles!

1 Like

What about 5x https://hobbyking.com/en_us/turnigy-5000mah-2s-7-4v-60c-hardcase-pack.html

1 Like

Yeah they’d be great too for a nice light set up. I actually have 5 already just like this for an old R1 deck I’ve got knocking around which I just haven’t got round to building yet. Looking for something with slightly more range though which these bad boys give me.

Think I’ll just get these before they disappear again…I’ll worry about how I fly with them after! :facepunch:

1 Like

It would look suspicious having them tucked away in different places But if you could split the load with a friend go through different security points then your good.

1 Like

I’m sure this topic has been done to death so I’ll read some other threads - this was more about what I thought was an awesome battery deal. But in this video for Oz it looks as though you can carry multiples in your hand luggage under 100wh providing they’re stored correctly - jump to 1:35 and watch this dude…

2 Likes

I have 6 of these coming

2 Likes

Goddammmm that’s a great deal too! Can’t seem to find any flat connectors for sale that match these? You just planning on changing them over when you get them or have you found the matching connectors? They look a bit like the traxxas ones:

Yeah they are Traxx brand specific connectors, all my stuff will be xt60 so changing to xt60 :call_me_hand:

1 Like

I’ve carried 50 or so 1300mAh flight packs with me and my quad backpack on a plane no problem. Just cap your xt60s and put them in a TBS lipo bag with the lithium ruling already on there for ya…

Wow - that’s good to know! Great tips too

1 Like