Hobbyking wheel pulley retainer UK

Looks good ben,thank man appreciate the help.

The part fits better on original abec rather than clones.

That file says m6 screws,does your 3d printed part use m5 Ben? I bought some 2" standard skate hardware which I think are m5 which fit the hobby king pulley.

I will have used m5. Pretty sure.

So is your pulley retainer ring m6 like that file or did you find a m5 file,just need to know before @moon starts the print!

1 Like

I think I must have found an m5 file but for the life of me I canā€™t find it nowā€¦

Arenā€™t you screwing into the pulley anyway?

Yeah Iā€™m thinking it should still be ok as when torqued down should be tight but donā€™t want too much play,if I could get the exact size needed it would be best but i guess Iā€™ll have to just try them.

Ok no worries I have been searching seems hard to find,think Iā€™ll just get moon to go ahead with that file,the hole might be a little bigger but the head of the bolt will keep it in place.

Shall I go ahead mate?

This has taken a while :sweat_smile:

Yeah think it should be ok bro,all good Iā€™m waiting on my focbox repair anyway,thanks man appreciate you helping me out.

1 Like

I might have found the right STL with the 5mm hole. I can email it to you guys if you ping me you email.

1 Like

@bigben @moon has already printed out the other file,he just wanted postage cost but I will obviously sort him out more than that,if you could get in contact with him and send the right file and he doesnā€™t mind reprinting then thanks.

Yeah sure I will print again

1 Like

@bigben

When you have the chance could you email the files please :slight_smile:

They should have gone over a few nights back? Did you check your trash?

Actually it doesnā€™t matter. We have realised that the first print I made was fine :slight_smile:

1 Like