How do you deal with Focboxes 3.5 Connectors

…on top of the Cyber Monday shipping delay that ocurred two centuries ago.

1 Like

I didn’t have that problem as I was one of the firsts to order that day :slight_smile: But DHL delivery was slow, it took almost a month (and I paid for that shipping).

I hope Enertion will get out of the crappy situation they’re stuck in, they make good products, we need them ^^

I cut mine off and use 5.5mm screw the warranty :grin:

1 Like

Can I please get 6 of these ?

1 Like

Do you also ship to EU? Thx.

I’d take 6, are they 3.5mm to 5.5mm or 4mm?

3.5 to 5.5 3.5 is what the focbox has I can do 3.5 to 4.0 if I have some 4.0 laying around I know I have 3.5,4.5,5.0,5.5,8

I would like to know that also :slight_smile:

Do you know which one use the Racestar motors?

Nope, no clue :neutral_face:

Guys learn to solder

4 Likes

Just solder on whatever connection you need. If you have issues just solder the 3.5 bullets that come with FOCBoxes back on. The original soldering is usually shit anyways. This part of the warranty is bullshit and you can tell them to prove it. 2 out of 3 of my FOCBoxes bullets fell off the second I got them. Not sure if QC is better now because I’m still waiting on a Cyber Monday order to get here.

2 Likes

I actually went on to solder 5.5 bullets onto the 3.5 bullets. Didn’t care to desolder the original ones.

1 Like

I understand Company’s have Long “terms and conditions” that practically say we have no rights which is fine, if its Just to protect the company from Savages who want to get rich from lawsuit, To me what matters is how much the company values the people and there own reputation. And I don’t think that enertion would Try to avoid returning faulty products because of modified connectors.

2 Likes

Thank you. Very true.

You dare speak heresy on the thread of thy Lazy Builder?

5 Likes

The racerstar ones I have seen have always come with 4mm bullets.

1 Like

Just keep the useless 3.5mm connectors and if you ever have to make use of the warranty, just solder them back on. Enertion fools you, so why don’t fool back?

5 Likes

Yup that’s what I thought… as they don’t fit with FOCBOX 3.5mm by just a little…

@scepterr do you ship to EU?

Ship anywhere you pay :yum:

1 Like