How do you ride? POLL

Just curious to see how the people ride with what hand holding their remote. Poll because they’re fun and easy to condense answers.

• Right hand remote regular
  • Right hand remote goofy
  • Left hand remote regular
  • Left hand remote goofy

0 voters

1 Like

To be honest i thought this poll was a waste of time but actually the votes surprised me.

3 Likes

Really interested in who is left handed or right handed and does that affect the way they choose to ride

2 Likes

Me and @moon one of a kind :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I ride with right foot forward, with remote on the left hand. It’s all by preference, but i found it to be better to have your remote on the opposite side of your foot placement so in a scenario where you fall, the side where you will usually fall to is the side without the remote, so your other free hand can break the fall etc.

2 Likes

I was riding (until I started rebuilding it) a cheapish maxfind board and the remote would drop out constantly. No big deal, it starts coasting, just pump the throttle to get it working again. Wasn’t disconnecting to the point of needing re-paired but annoying. Realized one day the I was holding the remote in my right hand behind my back right next to the iphone in my back pocket. Switched to the left hand and most of the dropouts went away. It ended up working better because it frees up my dominant hand. Downside is since I ride regular, if I fall forward, I’m probably going to mash the remote between my hand and the street.

2 Likes

Yah, my remote tends to get scratched up pretty good since it ends up being used as a slide puck.

1 Like

And me and @moon the only with two options? :thinking:

I chose 2 and then went back to 1.

I dont mind what hand I use

1 Like

I don’t mind which stand to use

I just switched to keeping my phone in my front pocket – I’m right handed (ride regular), so prefer the remote in my right hand, so with my phone in my left pocket, I can take it out with my left hand to check the time and texts while waiting at stop-lights. I’m using a brick-phone, so I’d rather that breaks in a fall than my nano-X remote :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

What happened to the option of Butt cheeks remote regular @ZackoryCramer deserves a vote too :grin:

3 Likes

Butt plug remote. The harder you clench the faster you go!

6 Likes

Isn’t it ok the reverse order though? The faster you go the harder you clinch😂

1 Like

Loads more goofs here than expected :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

3 Likes

Do you have a Problem with it??? Hä? Hä? :joy:

1 Like

I do, you dirty goof. I’ve seen your videos. You make me feel ill.

I tried riding with the remote in my left hand it’s hard. To me it’s similar to braking with your left foot in a car, if your not used to it you will need alot of practice before you can do it effectively.

1 Like

Watch them again my friend☝️ I drive there regular… only for you :kissing_heart::kissing_heart: :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

I wakeboard both, snowboard both, skate both but more comfortable goofy. Only esk8 goofy. All to do with the power being below you not generated by pushing or gravity which causes weight transference that I just can’t get the hang of regular. You should see me coming out of a slide all wobbly and shit. Usually ends in tears.

1 Like