that cat :smiley_cat::call_me_hand:t3:

2 Likes

Bro, you know what they say, big motors, long phase wires… hahaha

3 Likes

To compensate…

2 Likes

Hes already upset with me for the title so don’t make it worse. :laughing:

@sk8l8r Baja needs scaffolding

I’m going to build one of those @Andy87 ones, I need to try and make it store a Bajaboard …

Lol I see you typed this as I’m posting :smile:

2 Likes

Got you. Not often I get in quick enough be honest and I get shit for it all the time so today has been a good day.

3 Likes

Well…if you start your midlife crises you need something to get it handled…ask @dareno what he did 40years ago when he was on my point :relieved::joy:

1 Like

Shouldn’t be an issue. The quad is 25kg. I think the Baja is somewhere around that as well, no?

Phase wire loops used as grab handle…you all just beginners :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::joy:

1 Like

:sleeping::kissing_heart:

@dareno i think you still need go study a bit from @SeanHacker your drawing skills are still below pay grade :man_facepalming:

3 Likes

Time for you to go to bed? Get your rest old man :relieved:

2 Likes

I think it might be more mine is an early g3, has alu enclosure rather the the plastic the g4 has - I’ve never weighed it, need to try

1 Like

I don’t have too many boards, and I’m moving to a different house in a month so it’s all just temporary.

My DIY stays on an Amazon Basics guitar stand next to a power strip, my in progress mountainboard is sitting on the floor in the way of my closet, and my deck swapped wowgo stays in the truck of my car because of an iffy battery,

Not sure where I’ll put my mtb when I move since it can’t really lean it against a wall or it will roll down with the big tires. I’ll have a bit more space in my new house so maybe I’ll get an actual workbench for my esk8 things instead of a composite desk top on top of my bed lmao.

Wow. I see heaven. I need to walk toward the light and never wake up. Your collection is impressive. How do you decide which board to ride.

It just depends on the trip

20190324_152046

2 Likes