How does she do that?

2 Likes

2 Likes

She´s a world famous pro skateboarder, who is just landing from a 100m jump in this picture.

7 Likes

it may look like the rear truck is elevated but its not, just an optical illusion.

5 Likes

Yep, the road seems bumpy in the middle and she is on the other side of the “bump” (compare to the viewer) but all 4 wheels are on the ground, for me.

Basic optical illusion, as benjamin said just above

1 Like

It happens to me a lot, and if you don’t have dual drive system you will hate when it happen. Just lean back when you making a turn and it will happen to you too.

i drive singledrive and this doesnt rly happen to me, even when carving hard, dunno what your stance is on the board

When you lean very hard into a turn the board will lift up after some time. you cannot glue the wheels to the tomach. I only loose the traction of the outer wheels when i went 3kmh and made a tight turn. Oh, and last time my front outer wheel just lifted up, by a damn Little rock…, in a 40kmh curve. Scary but gladly i did not fall and just cruised along

Boobs…boobs give you magical influence over gravity, power consumption and speed as well as the ability to garner free meals :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I think Boosted was totaly flashed from the superior Aliexpress-Photoshop-Guy and hired him to do some ads for them. I´m talking about this piece of art:

If it’s on the History Channel, it has to be true.

You forgot to add a randomly placed shadow coming off of his board.

you might want to loosen your trucks a bit …