How far have your builds come? Post pictures of your first build compared to your latest one

Like the title says, I’m curious how far everyone has come in terms build quality from their first build to their latest build. So post pictures and describe your first build that you threw together with duct tape and velcro compared to your latest build where it looks like a finished and polished product.

I’ll go first. My first build was on a penny board I had lying around, where the motor mount was made using a hand drill like a mill to cut the slots and then zip-tied onto the trucks

And now my latest build, after about a year of reading and getting inspiration from builds other people have done.

So lets see what you guys have done, how does your first build compare with your latest?

6 Likes

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Your very first functional board vs your latest board pics

This idea has already been circulated on the forum. http://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/your-very-first-functional-board-vs-your-latest-board-pics/5092 feel free to move this topic into that one @lox897 or @longhairedboy

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Your very first functional board vs your latest board pics