How good is my electric skateboard? (I plan to buy this)

Yea, thats sucks… I need to pay about 40-50$ here in europe

€250, it’s my first build and I want it to be a budget build. I also want to use another motor: https://www.banggood.com/Racerstar-5065-BRH5065-200KV-6-12S-Brushless-Motor-With-Gear-For-Balancing-Scooter-p-1117658.html?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc_ods&utm_content=sophia&utm_campaign=Seachine-ds-pc-racerstar&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI57-f7MjP1wIVCWYbCh1MgQA9EAAYASAAEgIJkvD_BwE&cur_warehouse=CN It has more torque and is less expensive

Did you mean to tag me?

It won’t actually give you much more torque because it is a smaller motor. You will also lose a lot of speed because it is a much lower kV motor

Go on YouTube and search $250 electric skateboard. It’s still batter than a boosted

Can this be used to program the Racerstar 120A ESC?

I really don’t know. I use this one to program it:

It’s a little bit cheaper too

1 Like

Okay. How is this setup working for you? Can you program the esc to be smooth on brakes and acceleration? Does it make loud noise when braking?

I don’t have that information yet, still have to put some things together. From static tests I can conclude that if you brake too hard, the motor makes loud noise. but the brake is so hard that you would fly off the board i think

Okay. Have you tried to program the brakes yet?

I can try it this week

1 Like

:+1: tell me how it works. :slight_smile:

1 Like