How long have you waited for your Enirtion refund?

So This thread is to ask a simple question… how long have you been waiting/being promised your refund from enirtion and the reason for the refund too?

for anyone with problems getting responses or money back on any purchases from Tesco…

My advice… Just do the charge back even if TESCO liquidates the company they will get away with not paying you that way too and not sending customers their items.

1- take out credit card,

2- turn over credit card,

3- Call your credit card and do the charge back they will get hit with the$50 fine but you WILL GET YOUR MONEY BACK!!

dont let them fool you they think everyone is an idiot and they can rip us off and string you along with false promises or re-using excuses they used before

6 Likes

You hear that? It’s the sound of a deleted post coming soon. … great advice

4 Likes

what rule did i break telling people how to process refunds for tesco?

and asking if other people are waiting for refunds too, how long others have been waiting?

2 Likes

Does enertion censor the forum?

@ju5t put this information here https://forum./t/its-official-esk8news-is-banned/8813/50

Yeah they do. Their CEO is the proud/sad owner of this forum. Come and join us at forum(dot)esk8(dot)news All the regulars that were banned by enertion out of fear of hurting their company migrated to it. Also, many of the other regulars, me included, have been helping out on that forum instead of here

6 Likes

Definitely. People get banned without warning, posts and threads get deleted as well. Big part of why people use the other fourm now.

1 Like

5 months theses fuckers dont know how to run a business

2 Likes

My fear is Jason may realize everyone is jumping ship to the other forum and shut down this site that houses tons of Enertion criticism and a runing history of their public fuckups.

Theres so much tasty information here and I think this site has costed him exponentially more than its made for him.

Main reason we’ve been migrating valuable posts to the better forum.

This forum has refused to delete posts made my members at the request of said members.

They do seem to think it’s ok to delete posts when they feel like it though.

Not a single chance of that my friend.

How would he sell items he hasn’t got to people round the world, with illegal terms and conditions without this forum and the free adverts on every page (for products they dont even have)…

I mean come on, he needs to finance his round the world trips with somebodies money!!!

But a majority of those advertising banners are on threads like “Is Enertion fucked? (Poll)” or “Give me my money back @enertion” encouraging people to perform chargebacks and pursue litigation in court. I feel like this balances the positive exposure with the negative.

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure if somebody stumbled upon this website and clicked on a topic titled “Is enertion fucked POLL” or “give me my money back enertion” and then proceeded to see a large banner ad thats advertising enertion and their shitty products, that they would at least be curious enough to hesitate buying and read around a bit more.

Dude!!! Guys!! I got my money back after a couple months. BUT!!! I just got a free unity showed up in the mail!!! Well I assume mistake as my money was eventually refunded. Idk. It’s a sweet unit man. I have Flipsky unity and evolves right next to each other. Hands down unity is strongest construction. And I cursed them out left right up and down. I think they trying to make it right. They should be more transparent though.

3 Likes

that’s def not them trying to make things right. Probably just some fuck up in their system like everything they’ve ever done. Show how unorganised their business is, they can’t even keep track of orders they’ve shipped and orders they’ve refunded

3 Likes

Yeah prob a fuck up. Units sick. I wonder with LaCroix redoing their whole website if they had to wait like everyone else?. Well the customer service sucks. Haven’t used it yet so firmware idk. The actual construction of it is outa this world.

1 Like

If you received something you did not pay for you should not keep it, thats illegal and unethical contact enertion to return it or pay for it.

2 Likes

holy shit we got a badass over here. It’s unethical and Illegal in the USA, Australia and most of Europe, who in the right mind would steal items from a struggling company your dickhead mate. What difference does it make if you want it or not, return the goods or pay for them you are not entitled to shit buddy.

2 Likes

I have built many boards friend. Maybe you need to simmer down and explain yourself instead of acting like a child. P.S I come from a broken family and lived on my own since the age of 16 so I very much know what struggling is.

1 Like

I apologise. Just that showed up outs nowhere. Today and it was surprising. Then u kinda gave me shit. I did email em though. I know the childhood. Never met my real parents. Many different. Homes. Alone at 16. Got into Berklee though!:+1:. Though playing guitars doesn’t pay. Lol. Neither does Building em!! Shit. I’ve built 43 acoustic guitars and working on a harp. Decided to build e boards instead. That and Boulders really wealthy and Zero people were doing it here. And unfortunately the one deck makers dad died and he had to leave so it opened that market too.