How long have you waited for your Enirtion refund?

FYI

The Federal Trade Commission states, “If you receive merchandise that you didn’t order, you have a legal right to keep it as a free gift.” This is meant to protect consumers from dodgy companies that send you stuff and then demand payment, which is illegal.

IANAL, but given that you cancelled your order and were waiting on a refund, anything sent to you was not what you ordered. What are they going to do? Demand you pay for it after they failed it cancel your order or even ship it close to on time?

I’d just as soon delete all this and save yourself any potential headache. But I doubt you have anything to worry about, if they can’t process refunds they’re not sending out return shipping labels either.

6 Likes

Word. Well I emailed em to let em know. Thanks for looking out though.

1 Like

That law only applies to unordered merchandise. ie something somebody sent you and then attempted to charge you for.

Sure, but could be argued that they had already canceled the order, confirmed by Enertion because they were flaking out on the refund even.

1 Like

If it was any other company I would say maybe try and send them payment for the product but guys its fucking enertion, they’re in visible financial danger and theyre still sending out unities to people that have cancelled their orders. This is 100% on Jason and no one else.

2 Likes

The law aside, there are tons of people that HAVE paid and haven’t received their Unity. If you keep it your keeping one that should be someone else’s.

40Idny0

9 Likes

Victim blamer! :open_mouth:

2 Likes

Wow @Munger … just wow. Are you 12? What’s with all the name calling?

And you got you’re wrong twice …

so maybe you shouldn’t be tossing around insults about people’s intelligence.

5 Likes

no you simply cant argue that, no matter how poorly worded the law is it does not apply to this situation it was a law enacted for a specific circumstance where people would send merchandise + an invoice, now if enertion had sent the unity + an invoice stating immediate payment then he would be able to keep the product as enertion is doing something dodgy, whereas enertion have just accidentally sent a product that they should not have. So it is Illegal and Immoral to keep it.

Sounds like Enertion…

I do get it tho. Two wrongs don’t make a right. But I bet “How many wrongs will make it right?” is what old Jayjay is asking himself… :wink:

Where did it ship from?

The next question would be if you can even get ahold of anyone in customer service and if so, would they send you a prepaid shipping label to send it back and how long, if ever, would it take them to actually get to you? If I were in the shoes of someone who had to wait all this time to not get what they ordered, and waste time to fight for a refund, only to have to spend more time to deal with fixing THEIR mistake, I MIGHT be bothered just enough to send one single email to have them provide what is necessary to just drop this in the mail, and no more. If they don’t respond, or somehow drag this out beyond that one email, I’d say fuck it and move on with my life. Who knows how much time was already wasted trying to get updates and then a legit refund (which they don’t do), then eventually a charge back, not to mention the anger and stress from that process. Sure the “right” thing to do would be to send it back, but I’d be damn bitter about having to spend another second of my life to fix another Enertion fuck up for them after dealing with all that. Been there, done that. /rant

3 Likes

If it were me, unless I really needed that unity, I would really think about gifting that to someone whos been waiting like a yr for secret santa…

3 Likes

So apparently the investigation by US Bank is what refundedy money!! Not Enertion!!!. Bank looked into them and refunded me the money. Then they sent unit. So they got their money. And all you can eat it. Jerks. I’d never ride with any of you. Judgereedoo players the lot.

1 Like

Nice to know that https://bouldermountainboards.com/ is a complete child

3 Likes

Oh noooooo. I’m crushed… you showed me.

2 Likes

Good to know. We’ll keep an eye out on the other forum.

3 Likes

Seriously I shared a cool thing that the unity finally came. And everyone twists it out of context. Accusing me of theft even. So yeah I call u morons. That’s how your acting. I have my own microprocessor prototype developer. And a pick and place machine. IE I can make Esc’s. I don’t need anyone else’s. I ordered different ones to look at them. That’s it. Be nice to actually talk to the guy who made the unity. He’d have a rational talk about the construction of the unit. Firware etc. This is the exact reason I don’t have social media. I have to get back to work now ad I actually have a job too. I’m rubber your glue whatever you say bounces off of me and sticks back to you. Lol. Hahaha. Googah. Have a great day guys.

One person call you out that’s its dishonest and you went off like a child with the name calling. Overreact much?

Also

Again

wut CHARchar

1 Like