How many boards have you built? What's your favorite?

Absolutely!

My 13s single 190kv 6374 20/36 gear 9mm wheels was the :bomb: :police_car: :grinning:

oh well then i have 6-7 boards built :rofl:

My favorite board is always the one I’m currently working on

3 Likes

How come I find this so unlikely…

1 Like

If you count all the hours I’ve helped build or build battery packs or layout/designs for friends boards. I’m at 10+. Personal boards I’m on 3&4 at the moment (Icarus and Evo).

1 Like

I don’t get it… Can you elaborate?

I just find it hard to believe a man that sits on his butt rides a 13s rocket powered murder board…Pics or it didn’t happen. :o

Plus all your posts say otherwise… Just search your user name 12s and 190v

1 Like

:expressionless: It has slow acceleration so it’s not that creepy. The fastest I dared to go was ~30mph. :upside_down_face:

oops I think I made few typos. :sweat_smile: You can see from photos of my self-soldered pack that it’s 13s2p. :grinning:

My favorite I haven’t built yet.

1 Like

The question does not regard boards you have not built :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Then instead of one I think I’ve built over 10

1 Like

This topic should be “How many complete boards do you have?”

I’m a sucker for carbon fiber. Until Hi5ber create their deck, my favorite would be my Raptor 1 deck with CarvOn SpeedDrives

2 Likes

Built a rather cheap board first to see if like esk8 at all and loved that already very much, but since building my second board (trampa mtb) i haven’t touched the old one. The second build is just so much better because you know what to do different this time and i was much more confident in spending more money for better gear. Also mountainboards are much better for my region so it’s a no brainer really.

Sometimes i get the itch to ride a street board again, let’s see if Gummies can satisfy that in the summer.

1 Like

I slowly start on Endless around 2010 and immediatly became a e-custom addict !! I would 1st want an ebike… but love dirt-scooter, longboard etc. then discover e-mtb and the frensh e-ride earth forum where all really start. 1st build I made … :blush: 1 year and alf to made it comfortably and comfortably ridable(2013) thanks okp :wink:

It comes more than 3 builds per years … To know what I want I have to try it all !! (there was not many infos if you don’t speak english (I made my blog to help frensh people like me - I learn english because of this passion (I I counted my e-Dirt scooters and the boards made for friends also)

My fav one is my Darth Vapor for sure !! This is clearly the 1st board who completly respond to all what I want and ask ! Top speed more than correc, good range, lost lost of fun in off road riding ! ut the VESC6 FOC and Overion sensored 130kv + 12s graphene are for a lot of this. It will probably be a standard of efficiency for my builds.

Seens this summer and the last off rooaaad version of the Darth Vapor and don’t re-ride longboard wheels … Like @Der6FingerJo, I will give an other try for sunny days with the 11th build ! (I also making an other e-mtb for training (lightess) and a finishing parts for my crazy next e-Drit Scooter (for me this time), but I will not stop with 13 builds this years :smile: got a 14st suprise soon as possible…

1 Like

Definitely my TopSpeed build. Very clean build with smooth ride and so far i have had to take it apart only once in whole summer due to bad spot weldings in battery.

I have built 10+ but the one I ride most and arguably my favourite is still my first build.

https://esk8content.nyc3.digitaloceanspaces.com/uploads/db2454/original/1X/40ad061aec95e8af69e2458191855b3357ee820e.jpg https://esk8content.nyc3.digitaloceanspaces.com/uploads/db2454/original/1X/a354b60e467b31e861b120f44f74c36c911814d8.jpg

5 Likes

Was wondering the same thing! :joy: If that’s the case I lost count ! Ya!

1 Like

What deck is that? Loved the carbon fiber plating at the buttom. :heart: