How many drone people here?

It’s a disco party!!!

2 Likes

I built one and keep meaning to convert to FPV to fly more (i’m not very good)… Mostly lack of time and it’s collecting dust from a few years back:

450 frame from scratch and selected components - super fun build. Added “a few” LEDs…

2 Likes

I have a DJI Phantom 3 Pro that will be selling soon to fund a build, barely use it either way.

I thought I was the only one! QAV250 here. Built 4 plastic cheap ones for friends too.

Hahaha it’s a great way to get into quadcopters mine was the carbon fiber QAV250 the thing took a beating like it was its job

I’d recommend trying something in the 130-150mm size Lots of fun and less likely to damage other objects

I only broke 3 lamps punched 1 hole to in the wall and broke 3 props Hahahaha :joy::joy::joy:

Lol I broke the screen multiple times and ripped the threads out of my motor holes.

Hahaha all part of the fun

Yup, FPV is my other hobby

5 Likes

My TBS is collecting dust

5 Likes

mikesaerial.com Check me out.

1 Like

Just finished a F450 Quad for my first summer project. Will probably play around with it every week now that college is about to start.

3 Likes

Chicago yeah! Nice work!:heart_eyes:

1 Like

I made half a dozen or so 130-250mm FPV quads, still fly them occasionally. Lots of fun, I think I’ll fly more when it’s summer again and the trees are covered with soft leaves instead of invisible claws of death.

No way!!! Man mine was an expensive ass failire

2 Likes

The difference in motor and ESC size moving to electric skateboards was a bit of a shock.

9 Likes

Yeah, but still smaller than my heli stuff.

Wow, sounds amazing let’s see!

My bad. SK3 is bigger… Just!

1 Like