How many Watts & Amps in 4x 5000mah 11.1V Lipos hooked in series?

I already looked it up. Problem that they don’t ship international. That’s why I asked if you can recommend some brand which is available also internationally. Till now I just found the hobbyking lipos which go up to 60-65c only

60C is fine for a street board. I’ve never built a mountain board so I can’t say how they would perform in that scenario

What I forgot to say, if you put your lipos in parallel, take care that they mach with the voltage. I don’t have experience yet but as i‘m also planning to buy some I started to look for information. In series it’s not so big problem but in parallel you can for example over discharge one if they don’t match. It can even blow them up. So better safe than sorry😉

1 Like

Will this https://www.amazon.ca/DSD-SH-HC-08-Bluetooth-Transceiver-Compatible/dp/B01N4P7T0H/ref=sr_1_2_sspa?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1533348277&sr=1-2-spons&keywords=bluetooth+module&psc=1 Bluetooth Module work with the FOCBOX?

I have this one

Works great with my iPhone and should work with android too. If you want to use the metr app than you need to buy there Bluetooth module. The standard modules doesn’t work with it.

1 Like

Depends on the capacity. 2s2p 8000mah 30c (16ah 10s) delivers more than enough for a dual set to 60A, even for steep off-road hill climbs (mine last 5 minutes). Never had them overheat or suffer from severe sag.

If your using five 2s2p 8ah/30C Lipo packs, That’s 10s 8ah not 16ah A 2s2p 8ah pack will have four 4ah cells, not four 8ah cells. A 10s/8ah/30C is going to have sag even on a street board. You might not notice voltage sag while riding. You have to monitor your battery with a voltage meter while riding to see it. My 10s/5a/60C sags about 1V going up steep hills with 90mm wheels and 15/40 gears.

Voltage sag will affect performance a little but it will affect range even more.

Sorry, meant 16ah. 4x5s 8000 mah/10s configuration.

You said 2s2p packs 8ah/30