How often do you really use your E-Sk8?

Thanks for all your amazing responses guys, I really want to get one now :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Every single day I ride mine 4 miles to school down the West Side Highway in NYC. And back.

2 Likes

Everyday, when its working :joy:

I alternate between my eboard & bicycle so I donā€™t get too out of shape :grin:

Every night, sometimes during the day, weather permitting. I have a Home Depot near where i live and usually start my night ride there so i can blast as much as i want and not have to worry about cars or people getting in the way. Then a leisurely ride around the neighborhood. On some days itā€™s the most fun i have all day. It really is a little getaway from everything, really clears your head.

1 Like

Almost everyday even if itā€™s just around the block because eboarding is so much fun once you feel confident in your setup

Everyday, but my drive wheel and motor sprocket are wearing quickly :stuck_out_tongue:

A few miles everyday, but my drive wheel and motor sprocket are wearing quickly :stuck_out_tongue:

When I have a working board, I ride 5 miles to my university and 5 miles back. Iā€™ll ride around GG park on weekends sometimes for fun.

A poll on the first post would be nice, to see those who donā€™t want to make a post.

I didnā€™t know what to put in a poll :wink: If you give me some things youā€™d put in the poll Iā€™ll gladly make one.

Yep! 2hrs a day 7 days a week :thumbsup:

2 Likes

if you click on the gear logo, one of the options is ā€œBuild Pollā€.

I think the best measurement is miles per week. So likeā€¦

• 0-19 miles per week
  • 20-49 miles per week
  • 50-99 miles per week
  • 100+ miles per week

Nice I do water polo and swim water polo both are 4 hours a day 5 days a week haha what is your best event?

my son rides one of our older builds / test units to school every day, itā€™s an older 6S build with twin NTM 270s. He loves that damn thing, and the school doesnā€™t seem to have a problem with it.

1 Like

When the weather is good enough to ride, I use it to commute, but I donā€™t always go into the office and I often take the subway home. The ride to work is roughly 8 miles. Add on trips to the market, riding to my kidsā€™ school, meetings and all the other little rides. So it probably comes out to somewhere around 40 - 50 miles a week.

My build is like half finished and I am riding it everyday.

Once itā€™s done, it will probably replace every other form of transport.

Daily - twice daily. If itā€™s a weekend Iā€™ll go 50kā€™s on it I mean them.

I ride about 20 miles a week all for for pleasure and therapeutic self care.

1 Like

@ThomasRBK about about 20 miles a week. Two commutes at 3.5 miles per leg, and then ā€œridingā€ just for fun. If the weather allows and I have time, I go out for more. Riding clears my head.

@whitepony this is my life right now! only itā€™s every 120 miles or so.