How to Clean Orangatang Kegels?

My orange kegels are starting to look a little gnarly. Any recommendations on how to clean them?

Dishawasher

2 Likes

Seriously? Will that really clean them?

409 or fantastic should do it as well.

1 Like

You can wash then without any detergent in the dishwasher. If it doesn’t satisfy you, add detergent Because of people can boil them to die them, then dishwasher will not harm them

dishwasher, easiest thing in the world. My wife looks at me crazy when I have 4 or 5 sets of wheels on the dishwasher, but what can you do :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Ride them in the rain.

Not even kidding haha they’re bright orange afterwards

2 Likes

Chew on them. Saliva works as solvent

3 Likes

I might make this my 3rd option

1 Like

@mmaner do you use detergent or just water only in the dishwasher?

I put a couple of drops of Dawn Dish Detergent in the little cup that normally gets powdered detergent. It takes the road greese of really well.

1 Like

I used brake cleaner :rofl::+1:t3: Just to don’t spray the lettering because it’ll come right off …

2 Likes

I just use car degreaser, water and a rag. They look brand new. Also surprisingly baby wipes clean wheels very well, hell you can make your whole board look new with baby wipes lol

3 Likes

That is true. I was doing some pics for a science faire at my kids high school, he used his board to prove the viability of personal small form factor electric vehicles by skating all over the commons and scaring the shit out of everyone :slight_smile:.

Anyways, we made it look brand spankin new by using baby wipes, grip gum and a little bit of armor all.

I had forgotten about that.

1 Like

Surprised no one said fast orange

1 Like

Don’t use break cleaner it ripps the oils out of the wheel next year your be chunking apart …never use break cleaner on any rubber or plastic. ONLY metal and breaks rotors hens the name

1 Like

Orange juice

1 Like

I actually prefer cottees orange flavoured cordial, it has a stronger orange colour than Oj

Power of baby wipes!

Before 20181030_000148

After 1 baby wipes and no degreaser. 20181030_001011

Now for this wheel I would absolutely need some degreaser I have some spots in-between the spolks that look like road tar deposits that won’t come off with baby wipes alone but if your wheel isn’t as dirty as mine it would do the trick.

1 Like

Another example my 107s have alot less road tar on it so it cleaned up very well with only baby wipes.

Before 20181030_001905

After 20181030_002509