How to keep balance and ensure I don't wipe out going 20 MPH

And what about the duck stance from Freestyle snowboarding (-15° / 15°)? bad ? good?

1 Like

Yeah man, that guy obviously looks like a clown. You shouldn’t ever do that. bad form. @okp

1 Like

Love that song. The best stance is the one which you feel comfortable with, and that fit your riding style and your physical abilities.

Never stop exploring our environment, cities, try new things, reconsider what you think was right, change it, learn again, find new spots and share this love with people around you. That’s how I enjoy riding.

Cheers.

8 Likes

Works if you got bindings. As you can yoke on the board.

You see those sky hooks/bindings? Mountain boards have different mechanic. @okp can skate his ass off.

Okp litterly spelled out the spirit of what I’m trying to say.

2 Likes

Duck stance Works for me on every board up to 30 mph. Dont have a faster board…

3 Likes

And that’s fine too if it works for you. But duck stance to me turns into toilet seat. Which doesn’t work for most

1 Like

I never had this Problem but saw it on one guy learing snowboard. after some days he got rid off it.

But generally you want always to stay a bit crouched to get a good dampenening effect with your legs! A rider should never stay straight on the board without bending the knees!!

2 Likes

this is me when I carve

feels good to me to stay nice and low when carving

2 Likes

@sayekim Very nice ‘power’ carves :slight_smile: I tried some myself on pneumatics…

though I hit a rock and totally lost balance for a moment… I guess I will look for better roads when carving next time :smiley:

1 Like

Well, there’s my carving.

Not quite as low, and also not as good of a camera angle.

3 Likes