How to Programm/flash a new born VESC 4.12 with st link V2?(Widows 10)

It does. You’ve said earlier that you replaced the MCU. It now seems you also have to replace the DRV and try again. Although the bad DRV shouldn’t affect the flashing process, only during detection. I would also check the vesc for shorts. What lights are you seeing after flashing?

Well I see the Vcc 3.3V led always on meaning the DRV step down circuit works along with the 3.3V regulator but now after cleaning the memory and reflash the boot loader and firmware onto it the USB doesn’t detect it and the other leds won’t blink.

Edit: actually now I got to a point where everything is alright except when I try to turn the motor with the old BLDC tool software the motor wont move but “LED_GREEN” gets brighter when I hit one of the four keys and the “faults” in terminal is empty.

have you checked the fets

how do you do that?

if its spinning they are probably ok though. Measure resistance from source to drain. They should be all roughly the same.

What happens when you use the bldc tool compatible with the firmware? Does it run with no problems?

No it’s not running at all just making the led go a bit brighter when pushing the arrow keys but no response also nothing in the faults.