How To Upgrade A Crappy Board

I Just purchased a cheap board off eBay with the intention to take it apart and learn more about it. I have no experience with this and want to know what I have to do and what parts to buy to upgrade it. is it even possible with this kind of board?

1 Like

Your picture didn’t upload correctly

1 Like

Think I fixed it, thanks.

1 Like

NGL you kinda fucked yourself with that, there’s not much you can do

Deck and enclosure are too small to put better electronics in, battery is too weak to hook up to better motors, esc and remote are garbage quality and paired together, the bushings and wheels are going to be like rocks, single hub is gonna be super weak

Best you can do is deck swap to a better longboard deck, get better quality wheels and bushings, and start saving for a better board or parts for a DIY

Appreciate the feed back. Do you recommend a website where I can get parts. Or a beginner build that i can upgrade in the future?

1 Like

If this is what you want to do next time buy used.

1 Like

you can’t really do anything with that. anything you do becomes a fire risk, they most likely used shitty wiring and horrible quality parts. unless all you want to do is strap another deck on there or put a surf adapter I won’t recommend it