HUB MOTOR Extreme sale! I make no profit and offer lifetime warranty

Actually, I won’t need these to last forever so switching to the aluminum version. Other than shorter lifespan at heated levels, same performance torque/speed?

Yea same. I’ll refund u the difference tomorrow. They will all go out not tomorrow but the next day. I do all the rubber in big batches and have to post cure in the oven in bulk for 6 hours and it’ll be done then

Sorry just now circling back to this, do you still have any of the $200 aluminum sets available?

I’m not sure and will have to check tomorrow.

But ur picture makes u look big! I have other motors I’m getting made u might be more interested in

All steel 2x as long (same 80mm diameter as kegels but instead of 56 long they’re 110mm long) 3x as powerful (4770 stator instead of the other motors 4725 Full magnet fill not 80%) Two huge sealed NSK bearings instead of the one and a smaller

These are more expensive at 185 to me before any expenses (PayPal to and shipping from China)and work I do to them (clean them out of cutting fluid, clean all bearing surfaces and add high heat retaining fluid and mounting them on trucks). or the rubber (steel mold cost and each rubber cost) I’m going to sell them 300$ each or two for 500$. If u add up all the costs and the work I do this is a great deal especially if u consider they come with two real Paris trucks.

One of these should be adequate for most people as it will be 150% the power of the two smaller I’ve been selling

The nitrile rubber for these will be here before these motors arrive in a month

1 Like

@Hummie Can you remind what size spanner wrench is required to open up these motors or if there is another way using normal tools? I think my little ducted cooling experiment forced some extra road crap into my motors and I’ve got a little grinding going on.

Great, let me know on the $200 immediate option if you want to clear inventory.

Yes the next model sounds most interesting. Not sure I am visualizing these, 110mm long means what size contact patch?

Be best if u brought them to me as I have the tools and the high heat retaining fluid. The two pin spanner ud need …I only have one but they’re pretty easily gotten. I forget the hole size on the threaded ring but if you measure and get it they’re cheap. Get the ring off. Then press the stator out. Clean the inside out with duct tape. Scratch and cleanthe retainingfluid off the bearings. Add more. Slide it together and lock down the ring with loctite again

Long contact patch. Should be smoother. So like a 110mm contact patch.

Not sure if I have the aluminum motors still. Or at least I’m not sure if they’re all accounted for.

Wow, that is 50% wider than ABEC centrax or 107mm flywheels, sounds pretty sweet.

Man, I gotta get down to the city sometime, but it seems like I can barely find time to ride even on the weekends right now. I’ll try to figure out something to open these up and clean them out.

save you the hassle if you come in. Will cost u one beer

1 Like

What do you see the timing of these long monsters being available? I would be up for a pair for sure, set aside!

At this point Ive got only 8 of the experimental biggie motors coming and they will be here in likely a month. I think they might all be accounted for already as I offered them to people who already had gotten motors before. After these motors and the new rubber are tested I will likely organize a group buy as if we get to 20 we can discount it by 10$ each motor. It costs me 235$ after all expenses for one motor and rubber and a set of paris trucks and that’s not including the two steel rubber molds I just had made at 650$ . Was going to offer them for 300$ each or 525$ for two. If you want in email me to humminashadeeba@gmail and I might have one or two of these first eight but after they are gone it’ll be another month manufacturing time. Pretty quick.

1 Like