Hub pulleys 12 or 15mm options

Hi, I’m looking for buying a 12mm or 15mm hub pulley, I don’t really care about the teeth number ( 32, 34, 36) but I would like one wich doesn’t requires the modification of the caliber trucks. I was thinking about this one 36T in 15mm. Will I have to mod the trucks ? Do you guys have some other links ?

That’s a good one in 40t. I printed the 36t and the teeth are not as tall as the 40t. No modification needed to trucks.

1 Like

Alright so 40T 15mm, no mods needed on calibers ? PERFECT ! Thanks, I’ll print both and compare, maybe If I tighten the belt a bit it won’t slip out

Correct. I usually get about 100 miles on those pulleys, if the belt tension is correct.

got a 36T 15mm (“thick”) of these printed in ABS for my 83mm ABEC’s and have 250km on them, still looking good!

1 Like

Nice! I printed the 36t but the teeth seemed smaller than the 40t. Did you experience this? maybe my file was corrupt, or something.

I had skipping tooth in the beginning, but pulley looks good to me, I did tight up the belt now a bit and don’t have any issues, took me a while to figure the right tension tough, never printed the 40t so I don’t know, would love to have something like a 33T or something around this number.

anyway, big shout out to the guy on thingiverse :grinning:

Ours don’t require any modification.

Here are some pictures of my 36T ABS printed pulley after approx. 280km.

@mccloed, you are right, the teeth could be a bit deeper.

Since we are talking about pulleys, here are some pictures of my aluminium motor pulley, left approx. 280km, right new.

1 Like

think they are good for another 100k’s at least, how many k’s do you guys do on your pulleys?

Where did you find these screws ?

got some M4 80mm ones from the local warehouse incl. nuts . I did cut them down, it’s not the most beautiful work though. The ABS pulley is softer than one might think, so don’t tighten the screws too much.

Alright, nice !

Yup. Those look just like my other printed pulleys after a while. 280km is pretty good! I’ve modified the 36t with taller teeth. Haven’t tested them yet. Let me know and I can send you the stl file. I put the 9mm and the 15mm in one print.

cool man! PM incoming!