Huge lot of eskate parts including VESC components for sale

Yes definitely can you tell me where to get to get my two boards up and running I’d like to keep the boards and the batteries change the BMS and the ESC maybe new remote and power switch what do you suggest

PMd you a question, please. Thanks.

Are the ronin trucks+motors still avail? Could I get a quote on that?

1 Like

I still have the Ronins and the motors. Motors are $65 each. I’ll be taking additional pictures of the Ronins and posting them soon with a price.

Cast Ronin Trucks - $60 for a set (6 sets available) These are brand new but the Ronin logo has been removed. They retail at $125 but due to the logo, I’m selling them for 48% off.

2 Likes

Ollin/Ronin Race board - $575

This board has only been ridden twice. Once was in the California Outlaw series at Bakersfield, CA in 2019. It is geared to do 60mph on 12S. So 6S would be good if you are looking for a street cruiser. This is a good base for a single drive build as well.

• GMR deck with coarse grip tape
  • 2 Ollin gear driven prototype drive trains
  • Ronin cast Katanas
  • Venom Magnum Mach 1 wheels, 78mm 74a
  • 2 6374-200KV Outrunner DC Motors, stainless steel, SK3 with a machined keyway
  • Rogers Bros. Dagger footstop
  • 2 Ollin VESCs. (One was working the last time the board was ridden in 2019, the other needs to be repaired)
  • Remote included
  • Batteries NOT included

3 Likes

Any 12x28 bearings?

Nope, sorry

Looking for vesc single motor, need asap in Nsw Australia

The only motors I have are listed above. They are 200kv. Is that what you want? If so, please send me your email address and I can send you a PayPal invoice.

I’m curious if you still have the trampa infitinity trucks for sale?

No, the Trampa trucks sold. The only trucks I have left are cast Ronins.

So would it be worthy to order one or two vesc kits from you including the shipping to Austria?

We no longer have all the parts necessary to build a VESC. A lot have sold out.

1 Like

Alrighty, thank you for your reply :slight_smile: