Huge Sale. Abec 97’s, clones, trucks, decks, 5s lipos, evolve AT kit, etc

Interested in the AT kit

Are the batteries available?

1 Like

Yes they are.

Is switch key available?

At kit is sold for EVERYONE. Who has messaged me.

I’m interested in the black 97mm clones. I’ve sent a pm a couple days ago :wink:

Same he hasn’t replied☹️

I’m sorry y’all. I tried to reply to everyone. All wheels are sold except the Evolve 83.

Still have the on/off, batteries, series connectors, and a brand new 18t 12mm motor pulley

No problem :wink: what will be the shipping for the 83mm evolve wheels to Belgium?

$33.95 to ship, id send them for $60 to you

Willing to sell batteries, series connectors (xt 60) extra xt 60 and 90 plugs. Evolve 83mm with abec bearings for $70 or I can add in the brand new 18t pulley for +$10

Double kick tail board is still for sale $20 plus shipping and box to ship it since I don’t have anymore.

All this plus shipping! First come first serve, really trying to get rid of this

How long is that deck, truck bolt to truck bolt (ie “wheelbase”) and how long total is it

I’ll be down to take those evolve 83mm’s off your hands for $25 shipped

1 Like

I know it’s sold but what grip tape was on that deck? Trying to find the blackest grip tape possible.

Where do you live

Midland Mi 48640 Can I get a few close ups of those wheels?

1 Like

They’re pretty much brand new and I apologize. I thought you said $25 plus shipping. I’d rather keep them instead of letting them go for like $10-15. No chips or cracks in them or anything. I have another post with better pics

What if I offered you $20 for the wheels shipped, + a set of 80a kegels (I’ll pay for shipping)

you looking to sell those kegels?

Not really lol