Human Instrumentality Project | 6s3p | Single Racerstar 140KV 5065 | Custom Deck | Battery box holder | FVT 120A ESC

Pretty good even if i actually drove it only like 6 times, but it was great fun. Anyway something thems to damage my Battery (possible the Esc and or Battery holder) which is the reason, i stoped riding it for now.

I´m now in the process of upgrading my garage with a Diy Spot welder and upgrade my setup to a Vesc and probably a 10s4p pack. But if you are aksing about the motor, imo it works pretty solid at 6s with a 15 to 36 gear ratio but many ppl. suggested to go for the 200kv version with 6s.

I was looking at 10s2p and was looking at either the 140 or 200

Then i guess its all about which top speeds you want to achieve, from what i see 140 kv should give you at least 20 mph. Which is already pretty fast. Don’t know if u have already checked this calculator out.

yeah I have looked at it with a 16/36 ratio 10s 80mm wheels and a 200kv motor max weighted speed is 24.65 that would be plenty considering that is the speed on most city roads and I will probably never go that fast.

Nice build! I was also thinking about the 5GT motorpulley but I thought it was a different profile as HTD5M. Does the motormount holes fit thr motor holes? It looks like you’ve only used 2 screw or am I wrong?

1 Like

No, you are Kinda right. I had to customize my motormount, which was´nt fun because i don´t have prober tools for this kind of work and use now 3 screws but it´s tight and had made no more problems, yet…

25 Mph sounds good imo, but i am from germany where we are only alowed to drive 6kph legaly so take my opinion with caution :smiley: