Hummie deck and enclosure

I was hoping that was the case. I honestly don’t know why I got it! I’ll keep it for an off-road board which I plan to make at a later date

1 Like

16 Stick it in the side! I drilled it different depths to match the port so it took the minimum amount of meat out.

13 Likes

Where did you get your charge port from? Mine is bigger than that so I don’t think it would fit right.

How did you secure it as well? Just glue?

Don’t worry about the focboxes man, I have 2 buried in an enclosure running 12s and they barely get warm in there.

3 Likes

I drilled it to the right size and wound it in on the thread and perhaps a dot of superglue when in place and working. I got it out of that little set of drawers on my desk. :rofl:

2 Likes

Put the charge port on top of your trucks… I’m so pleased I went for the no holes in the enclosure look.

1 Like

:rofl: those magic drawers! Do you have a spare? More pennies your way!

Okay, so I think I’m going for side buttons. Need a small on/off switch aswell. Gonna check out the link above!

@dareno that’s good to know, thanks!

There’s one in there somewhere. I got a pack of 10 back along. I’ll see if I can find the link.

Edit.

(You’re welcome to one)

1 Like

I only need 1 so if you’ve got a spare then I’ll happily have it for some pennies :slight_smile:

No worries, It can come with the fasteners which assuredly are arriving tomorrow…

2 Likes

We’ll believe that when it happens :rofl: can you print me some spacers aswell? Just send me the bill :monkey_face:

Spacers printed.

1 Like

Does anyone know of a product that will allow me to mount my battery meter in the truck area? I still want the reader but I’m not sure if I’m going to keep it. I’d rather a temporary solution.

Mounting it here. Must be blackkkkkk :smile: 58 22

1 Like

Be easy to make one from kydex.

Or get @akhlut to make you a x thing that will fit it.

2 Likes

I think I need a 3D printer or something. Would be easier to make it that way. I guess I could make it out of some excess timber and then spray it black :thinking:

Check out the vega thread. Theyre 3d printing a display that goes right over the truck like that but you won’t be able to use that meter as its using a different display

Edit: Its called davega now lol

@Kug3lis didn’t you make x-things with a display slot

2 Likes

He does but sits vertically though you won’t need to route anything on the mounting holes anymore. Gonna be the quicker way to get it done actually

2 Likes

Yeah we do have one :slight_smile:

2 Likes