Hummie Deck: New Wood & Carbon Decks. GROUP BUY - Round 5 $125 (Shipped US) + Worldwide shipping POST 2268

:thinking: can just topmount… you don’t like the cavity to show?

Can i get it without th cutout :joy:. Wanna has my existing case

You can’t apparently

It’s such a sweet deck, some cut out less ones would be awesome.

You can use that cutout/cavity to put the power switch, charging port and power meter?

2 Likes

On another slide through drop thru I put a car horn in there. Might be able to mount lights.

1 Like

If you have a 3D printer, you could print some inserts to fill the gaps in the drop through cutouts. I used nylon and it works great on my demonseed:

3 Likes

@bigben I saw your enclosure in another thread, looks nice! Show us more pictures! Seems like you can put a double stacked battery in there?

I’ve made the first enclosure out of the mould. It’s gloss, not every ones cup of tea but I think it looks ok.

22 Likes

Maaaan that’s so nice !! What’s the size of it? @bigben

4 Likes

6 Likes

I’m going to have to do a drawing. The narrowest point in the enclosure is approx 145/150 then is tapers from there. Length wise it’s similar to the cutout with a small bit of extra space for the angle.

Is it meant for double stack batteries?

No, just enough space for single stack and some thin padding. I’m going for 10s5p.

2 Likes

Cool! Have you though of a price and shipping to the US?

Shipping is £18 sloooow and £28 for 3 day service. £45 an enclosure. Possibly get a few sent over together if there’s interest? Got a few to make for the decks I’m sending out over here .

3 Likes

definitely interested in an enclosure @bigben

1 Like

the list is growing

and if youre impatient pm me i have a couple more of the last GB which is a very similar board.

1 Like

@bigben Could I possibly get a quote on a board + enclosure shipped to Sweden. Or how do I go ahead and get one? :slight_smile:

1 Like

That would be great, I’m in sweden too