Hummie Deck: New Wood & Carbon Decks. GROUP BUY - Round 5 $125 (Shipped US) + Worldwide shipping POST 2268

fatboy from @Kug3lis

Are these still available? How much for shipping to Australia?

yea I will but donā€™t know the cost to ship there. Iā€™ll post when they show and pm me and we can figure it out.

patience. theyre just making sure of things and then will do them all

1 Like

Whatā€™s the dimensions of the next batch? the electronics compartment

one deck with 145x 585 x 13 and other with two holes each hole 74mm x 585 x 13 with a 20mm beam between the holes

2 Likes

Both decks will be able to use the squeeze packs?

just the double hole deck.

1 Like

I think I did the math wrong the last time, almost sure I had manage to fit 10S5P flat and 10S9P stacked, but itā€™s 2 cell too short

Maybe 11S4P should fit

1 Like

ive stared at ion cells and board thinking about it but I only glued lipo hard packs. 12s4p seems with the 6.6s seems challenging with wires and a bms and im just doing this part. bolting the cells down to the deck with other parts I designed and will 3d print and the compression foam iā€™m sure i told you. And balance charge with a balance discharger (have to make a better one) and bulk charge fast to maybe only even just 4 a cell. I wont be able to go far and just slay whatā€™s local. sitting around for half an hour or an hour at home charging is a nice break and itā€™s pretty physical and nerve racking with the traffic. but if I wanted to go long late at night! which i do. Im waiting for a super charger. rather have a capacitor board could do a mile or two and then charge in a couple seconds and keep going the long distance. Yea thatā€™s what Im working on next with tesla unhu.Capture its not good but i always do nothing till everything is ready to be completed. when all the parts are here then its exciting and show you a pic after

2 Likes

I have a 10s5p in mine. Small Bms and loopkey.

1 Like

Which bms are you using? And what vesc? I want to try and fit 10s5p and a double 6.6 flipsky vesc with bmsā€¦

1 Like

Its a teeny little bms that I picked up with a battery.

1 Like

Lol Iā€™m over here trying to stuff a 12s5p in thereā€¦

1 Like

Perhaps with one old 4ā€¦ vesc sideways??

1 Like

Focbox x2. But I have a separate heatsink cnc enclosur for them. Cut out will be all battery.

1 Like

Nice, what vesc are you using? I may have to change the place of some things, dc-dc converter can go to the rear cutout since I will top mount the trucks

Iā€™m my current board I use 150mm of length to fit the VESCā€™s plus rest of eletronics

Focboxes. IMG_3977

6 Likes

Are in the way of MORE batterys

2 Likes

I get the feeling you plan on routing a large hole on your deck for them batteries if you havenā€™t already done so :laughing:

Is that the pack you were talking about making?

1 Like