Hummie v4s $500 shipped (pending)

I use the UNITY tool with PARALLELS on my Mac. Not the finest option, but it works. At least with cable.

I also don’t like that there is no iOS or Mac Version… that really sucks.

2 Likes

I’m TOTALLY taking that line… :joy::joy:

I love seeing iPhone addicts piss themselves when I explain how my note 8 camera can blow theirs lit of the water, when I’m not using Snapchat (that’s a whole rant in itself. What kind of idiot created the Snapchat Android app. A low res screenshot of the the camera? Wtf?)

1 Like

What sleeves do you have on the hubs? They look different than normal

Those are the original prototype tires

1 Like

But there is :thinking:

WHAT?! Really? I missed it! Sorry for that

Edit:

Where?

1 Like

Do you have any of the latest tires left? They’ll fit on these motors?

1 Like

It might require this work around if it gives you an issue:

I’m this close to just making a new thread just so people can see that there is a compiled tool for Mac

2 Likes

Yup n yup.

2 Likes

32 posts were split to a new topic: Apple and the Community

@briman05 how many times are you going to ignore the Mac download link people are reposting. I honestly wish you would read/think before just writing these long negative/complaining posts in this thread.

I mean if dude wants to sell his hummies, by all means!!! Im positive they will get picked up. Not everyone has the patience to build…

1 Like

Without a doubt they will get picked up because hummie hubs are awesome from what I have read

If Christmas and my son’s birthday weren’t so damn close, Id buy them!!! This time of year my budget has no room for me lol

2 Likes

A 5 year old doesn’t want hummies… he needs em!!! Think that will convince the wife

3 Likes

6 yo is getting a gopro :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

These Wheels. It looks to me like they are not all the way on though…

If you need any help, i’d be happy to remote into your computer and help you set it up. Assuming you have the correct cable. Your really lucky because everything your using is rock solid and you won’t have any issues once it’s up and running.

1 Like

Took the picture without the places on

That what I thought but they had someone remote in yesterday and they still couldn’t. Get it operational, I’ll try and get a 4th cable and a windows device today though

1 Like