Hummie's wood carbon decks imported into the UK/EU (Completed) Poll for new batch?

The more the merrier I think? The won’t be a maximum number will there @Hummie?

Don’t think so.but when we get the bucks we go

1 Like

I wonder if this deck would work with the evolve trucks and have enough space for AT wheels and not only 97/107s. Would love a deck with space for batteries and lots of clearance underneath.

I think that would work very well. (Pure supposition) There are a few in the wild so perhaps someone would know?

one plus is the board is stained and not painted so if you wanted to sand down the head and tail for more clearance to get them to fit, if even necessary, you could add a clearcoat afterwards and it’d look as good as new. @egzplicit

3 Likes

Giving the distance marked in red, I think ATs on Evolve trucks should fit. The trucks extend outwards and it looks like there is enough space for the 7” wheels.

I’m interested in one as well, just not sure about logistics… @Hummie @bigben . If it’s $120 (plus any potential import fees) for one deck, and that price includes shipping to @bigben, I’m down for one. With a slim enclosure it would be a great deck.

2 Likes

not sure on the shipping cost direct to ben. i’ll ask them for the cost. it should be similar if not cheaper with china closer to eu then usa, I think. with the deck being stained wood you could get a power sander and sand down to make the wheel fit if you need to. shouldn’t be hard to put a new spot of clearcoat there and youd never know if you hadn’t done it.

1 Like

I have an offer for shiping 3 decks (different ones) for 104$ to EU. Is that a normal price?

I think I paid somewhere in the region of 100 dollars for shipping 4 sets of wheels from Ollin boards to the UK. Where are the decks from? These decks should ship direct from China and the shipping to me in the UK is included in the price. Shipping on to the other EU destinations estimated £8-£20 (crosses fingers)

1 Like

Just paid Hummie for one to be shipped to the U.K., so add me to the list. Thanks :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Paid as well.

1 Like

Looks like we’re getting close to ordering. Might be time to speak up if you fancy one of these decks… To see how we’re doing with number for EU orders. Lets comment how many you’ve bought and add to the total. I’ll start the ball rolling. bigben 2 decks. Total 2 decks

If you’ve bought and paid for a deck or two and want them shipped on from me, probably an idea to resend the info to hummie explaining what you want doing. Or fill out the form on the main page here. http://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/new-wood-and-carbon-decks-group-buy/43245/460 I’m still unsure of exactly how many of these will ship to me to send on.

I think it will be 160$ or so up to 20kg

1 Like

L3chef payed for 1.

1 Like

Total 4 confirmed with @egzplicit

One for me, too.

So, total 5.

1 Like

Ok just 5? Speak soon, within two weeks, and will go to Ben.

Theres a load more for the EU I’m sure. @stewii is one more so that’s 6. @KatVH makes it 7 Possibly some more on the original thread?

We have two weeks to figure it. If u got one of these decks and ur in the eu please specify that in the google form