HW6.4 based ESC - ESCape

post a private message @stewii :wink:

whats the current price?

1 Like

And pray for a reply within this year :sweat_smile:

:pray:ā€¦the price is indicated in the post number 8 and has not changed it seems to me ā€¦:wink:

Sorry guys, been so busy doing the last orders.

1.Very soon there will be a group buy so I can order a big batch from a factory.

2.Might have to change the design because apparently Frank owns the IP of almost all the possible design variations and emailed (threaten) me about this.

3.I donā€™t plan selling kits.

4.Current price is Ā£150. But I am holding up new orders (i have too many-- see point 1)

5.Dual housing is LukePL domain.

1. iā€™m sure iā€™m forgetting something :slight_smile:
12 Likes

44 posts were merged into an existing topic: The legitimacy of a trademark on an opensource design

@stewii do you plan on releasing this enclosure, and would it be possible to have it made from aluminum as well?

3 Likes

LukePL will. I think he is doing the CAM programming. The debate is do we want symmetry? Remember that some OCD people :slight_smile: wanted that.

Your housings look premium but people want cheap ESCapes and will have to have them made in China to cut on costs.

Lol, I think thatā€™s perfect itā€™s so small!

So in the first post it says itā€™s $130 for complete ESCape, then I think I saw it was now Ā£150, can you confirm the price for the complete package of HW, enclosure, and PCB?

I think that was without housingā€¦ and the second with housingā€¦

1 Like

yea, thats the price i got about a month ago

We talked before about the pricing, the prices are for single units in our store. But you can buy bulk at a lower price for e.g. Same design without fins as Single Focbox

https://shop.3dservisas.eu/products/single-focbox-case-without-cooling-fins

Can be made cheaper:

• 50 units 20ā‚¬/ea
  • 30 units 22ā‚¬/ea

So if you are interested let me know.

1 Like

TB VESC serves the ā€œcheapā€ market. I donā€™t think that statement makes sense. A FOCBOX would be for them.

Cheap was probably the wrong word.

3 Likes