HW6.4 based ESC - ESCape

whats the current price?

1 Like

And pray for a reply within this year :sweat_smile:

:pray:…the price is indicated in the post number 8 and has not changed it seems to me …:wink:

Sorry guys, been so busy doing the last orders.

1.Very soon there will be a group buy so I can order a big batch from a factory.

2.Might have to change the design because apparently Frank owns the IP of almost all the possible design variations and emailed (threaten) me about this.

3.I don’t plan selling kits.

4.Current price is £150. But I am holding up new orders (i have too many-- see point 1)

5.Dual housing is LukePL domain.

1. i’m sure i’m forgetting something :slight_smile:
12 Likes

44 posts were merged into an existing topic: The legitimacy of a trademark on an opensource design

@stewii do you plan on releasing this enclosure, and would it be possible to have it made from aluminum as well?

3 Likes

LukePL will. I think he is doing the CAM programming. The debate is do we want symmetry? Remember that some OCD people :slight_smile: wanted that.

Your housings look premium but people want cheap ESCapes and will have to have them made in China to cut on costs.

Lol, I think that’s perfect it’s so small!

So in the first post it says it’s $130 for complete ESCape, then I think I saw it was now £150, can you confirm the price for the complete package of HW, enclosure, and PCB?

I think that was without housing… and the second with housing…

1 Like

yea, thats the price i got about a month ago

We talked before about the pricing, the prices are for single units in our store. But you can buy bulk at a lower price for e.g. Same design without fins as Single Focbox

https://shop.3dservisas.eu/products/single-focbox-case-without-cooling-fins

Can be made cheaper:

• 50 units 20€/ea
  • 30 units 22€/ea

So if you are interested let me know.

1 Like

TB VESC serves the “cheap” market. I don’t think that statement makes sense. A FOCBOX would be for them.

Cheap was probably the wrong word.

3 Likes

Took R1 off on mine, seems a bit too risky, might be better leaving it off in the future

3 Likes