I am trying to build a 4wd e board and need help

diyeboard is a known scammer, you should research first

2 Likes

Is there anywhere else where you can buy those pieces from though

Does anyone else have a design for a 4wd board though because the cheapest I have seen them going for is 600

I honestly donā€™t know why you would want to buy those parts

2 Likes

Also does anyone have a good battery which I could buy for around 200

4wd ā‰  cheap

4 Likes

Even if the vendor is a scammer the pieces are good and make a incredible board

Yes this may not be the most clever way to do it but it is cheap for people who donā€™t want to spend 600 on a board

Except when they brakeā€¦ they make a budget build possible yes. But they donā€™t hold a candle to the reliability of a real vesc

2 Likes

If I knew where to get good $200 batteries I wouldnā€™t have three decks waiting for batteries.

6 Likes

Sorry that this will sound like a noob question (I am one) but what is difference between esc and vesc

Idk look for sales

Cheapest and non shittest 4wd diagonal board I can think of (buying stuff during the sales)

• 4x 4.12 VESCs - Ā£40*4
  • 4x Boardnamics mounts - $20 * 4
  • 4x 6364 SK3 - Ā£120 for 4 pieces - Hobbyking November prices, no bullshit
  • Battery - Idk someone can fill that out
  • Calibers - 30$?
  • Deck - Whatever you can get your hands on, I just bought my dream deck for Ā£17 posted
  • Wheels - Also depends what you like, I have seen Kegels go for cheap on ebay

But 4wd is overkill, I wonder how this performs vs 2x 6880 motors (well I know which one Iā€™d rather have)

6 Likes

Vesc are designed for us and esk8.

But design wise what is difference how are they made differently

I understand that. However, it seems like a lot of people going down this route sooner or later come back saying - buy cheap, buy twice. Just saying.

10 Likes

Like this kinda stuff IMG_20180721_023407_475

8 Likes

Nah, you can still ride that

11 Likes

Yes but if you buy expensive than you just end up spending way more so if your going to spend th seamen amount either way may as well spend it slowly

Still would like to know where to get a cheapish battery from

That board now has the turning radius of my dreams :joy: at least in one direction

4 Likes