I don't know what I'm doing

Wow, I should have asked you if it was 2 or 3 wires to the motor too :slight_smile:

So 800w @ 12v and somewhere ill assume you see the 28.4Amps so lets check it out 800 / 12 = 66.6 Amps so not at 28.4 Amps and I guarantee your not pulling 66 Amps (or likely even 28.4 A ) from SLA batteries :slight_smile:

Lets check, 28.4 * 12 = 340.8 watts so more likely this :slight_smile:

Im thinking its time to build a whole new board brother, if you want to get just a better battery seek out a LifePo4 4S 10AH or better pack capacity and it should be plug and play with the 12v SLA system in that board.

Hope that helps some!

Regards, Mike

Thanks for all the help guys, my computer had issues … but I fixed it and I wanted to wait a bit before telling anyone. I saw a 36v battery a friend of mine used for an ebike. I put the plug wire adapter for my board and bolted it on and it works so far. Since Monday, been riding it at least 2 hours straight and no problem. Oddly enough it feels like it goes faster, just guessing its cause the board is 30lbs lighter.

Just in case anyone is wondering what the battery was

Just road my board a bit, was having fun and it suddenly stopped and won’t turn back on. Best guess is, it’s probably like other users, the ESC burned out. Best advice to anyone who is looking at this chat looking to customize their maverix is to replace the board or don’t buy one. Replacing the battery would be a start, then you’d replace the ESC because it’d fry over. Then you’d consider replacing it’s trucks or motor but the trucks are attached to the motor mount or cover. By the time you’re done, you’d probably have built a new board.