I found a deal for electric mountain board

completly true, but it’s okay if you want to go like 25km/h and are low on budget and want to do some changes, you can buy the mtb without motors and controllers and batteries

boosted also okay no? :wink:

it a diy site to save money so you take whaT you can cheaper , here a exemple if you only need aluminium pulley kit dual drive kit for a mountain board why pay 300$ when you can pay 60$ , internet industry is like that ! when i see same selling products all over the internet l know its the same item and why pay more for the same thing , yes the seller need to be good also but i use paypal and if something go wrong, i will complaint to paypal and i will win no problem with the bad seller anyway ! internet is moving so fast you need to pay attention to find the better price always.

1 Like

that’s how things work in the world, same goods are sold by different brands and different prices, it’s all about marketing :slight_smile:

guys you need to be also creative with diy parts!:laughing: my mountain board is capable of 50mph at 12s and its all diy cheap parts and i ride with by board since 2015 with same parts !!! but i always love to upgrade but the cheaper way possible !

1 Like

So, this is more about exposing diyeboard.com They won’t ever admit anything and are essentially protected by forum rules.

The whole a vs b grade discussion started getting on my nerves a while ago and I asked for photo evidence of this difference in quality. They claim using higher rated fets for their escs, better quality trucks but when asking for evidence beyond just words, I got nothing. Give up. Choose with your wallet.

1 Like

so just diy slot from the hole ? the trucks are ajustable or not?

the vs a and b grade !!! yes bullshit !

if they are exactly the same they are mostly made in the same factory

1 Like

diyeboard.com sell shit quality parts. End off discussion. They can claim that they are the factory but at the end of the day they aren’t contributing to the community, no innovation at all!

1 Like

i like your honesty you not pretending you the factory …

1 Like

ofcourse not haha the first interesting product I’m making is a caliber mount hehe :slight_smile:

wheel pulleys also my design :slight_smile: but nothing new

i like you, for me honesty is my rule and i can say customer will be confident to buy stuff from you !

1 Like

Great your post say it all !! and i dont say chinese stuff are same quality as some other high end brand like trampa , or mbs etc but if want something and i know the real price l will try to find the better price ,end of discussion :smile:

1 Like

Diyeboard appeal to loads of people because of their pricing, I believe their markup is still very good

The people on Reddit and some guys here don’t realise that they are buying cheap parts but if they did enough research they can safe their money and time

exactly!! boom!

Buy at your own risk. Don’t expect someone else to help you fix it for free because you wanted to buy this trash. In fact, just ask the courier to put it right in your trash can instead of on your doorstep when it arrives.

1 Like

i just read your post and it’s worse than i thought about thoses cheap china crap stuff but if you have any aluminium pulleys to sell send me a pm thanks

If you buy this, I can only assume you are going to end up like this this guy. And I don’t want that to happen to you. Forgetting your remote, helmet, close toed shoes, to buttons of your shirt, dentures. Trying to do a sweet Ollie in front of the kids at your local skate park on a shitty electric mountain board that probably costs less to make than the shipping cost. Put the wallet away. You’re gonna get what you pay for. Little to nothing of value.

8 Likes