I Found Out How Evolve hit 70 km/h!

BTW:

Can anyone help me with some instructions of how I can get a new deck and front truck?

1 Like

Hi,

Ialready ordered a logicanalyser to do it myself. But if you got something I would appreciate your help.

I think the BMS only provides some voltage data, temp etc. nothing special. And the ESC does the rest of the work. If the ESC does not receive this data it will be stuck in ECO.

unfortunately this forum only allows me to upload images, so the *.psdata format aint good.

If you want I can send you a shared folder of my google drive.

Any update on this? I would like to use custom battery but without bms at all. So I am looking for a way to “fake” the esc that the bms is connected.

Thanks in advance

Hey dude. Ive been reading ur comments and would like to know here I can get upgraded electronics for my GTX board as I have a BMS down on my board. Thanks AD

The best way to upgrade your Evolve Bamboo GT is to swap all electronics and enclosure. You will have an amazing board, double the range, 100% more torque, smooth acceleration and 100% more reliable.

I offer the ebox if you are interested, this consist in a 12S5P battery pack 18650 Samsung 30T cells, BMS for charging, charge port, Focbox Unity, remote control and a the Evolve enclosure.

Please hit mt up by PM to give you the total price.

2 Likes