I have a problem.. I ride goofy

The words out I ride goofy. Its usually fine except for now with my mountain board my left foot has to be in front and I can barley ride the thing. I knew this would be a problem but I thought I could over come. So now I have two options painstakingly learn how to ride the regular way and risk busting my ass while my feet are strapped to the board. Or just flip the bindings…

What do you guys think

1 Like

@barajabali Flip the bindings! I’m goofy too. We should start a support group :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hello,

my name is Blasto, i’ve been riding goofy for the past 10 years.

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

3 Likes

goofy here as well-

for all my friends the boards I ride are toe side, but for me, they are heel side; tried to learn the other way, but its a pain.

2 Likes

Hahah I’m so happy to see other goofy riders I thought i was the only one !!! Hola! @treenutter @cmatson @Blasto

Okay so the issue is remounting the bindings seems like a lot of work and the holes under the feet of the board are made for regular riders. And the grip tape too. I’ll show you.

You see the holes under the feet? and the grip tape the bindings are the least of my worries

1 Like

I’m pleased to be in league with all of you fine gentlemen! Goofy and Proud! @cmatson @Blasto @barajabali

1 Like

swap bindings - goofy as well. Oddly snowboarding i ride regular as my pivot is the front foot. surf and skate right forward/goofy.

2 Likes

goofy here also.

1 Like

Same here, for some reason it’s damn hard to ride the other way around.

1 Like

Okay so What I think I can do is flip the bindings, drill new counter sunk holes and re grip it… I think that might solve it

2 Likes

U guys are hilarious

1 Like

Hi my name is Psychotiller…I’m also goofy

You could unmount trucks sand electronics if needed and just turn the deck around if you dont want to drill new holes and mess with griptape.

1 Like

the trampa is 100% symmetric, isnt it? so you can ride it in either direction with the same binding setup, i.e. it fits goofy and regular?

im VERY puzzled right now :confused:

3 Likes

Maybe I’m slow but I’ve been staring at this thing for weeks and I only see it in one way regular.

I don’t think that would work though…? I think either way I need to drill new holes!?

If I flip the deck and not the bindings my feet will be facing toe in

am I being trolled? :scream:

1 Like

Dude just change the trucks… I ride goofy as well and the Trampa can do both. You think to complicate on this one :smile:

2 Likes

I’m goofy too.

3 Likes

6 Likes