Items I have:
- Board, with wheels & motor mounted
- Motor 6374 190KV
- TORQUE ESC BLDC Electronic Speed Controller
- TorqueBoards 2.4ghz Nano Remote Controller
- homebuilt 12S4P battery pack with two BMS
- Smart BMS 10S~15S 60A with Blue tooth APP
Batteries are tested and ready to go, I get a blue light on the VESC, but can’t connect to the motor or remote controller. The VESC doesn’t connect to (what I think is the) motor sensor; the pins don’t match up. And no idea how to connect the remote controller to the VESC. I’ve watched over a dozen videos and all the gear is different and it’s all plug & play. Any thoughts?