I need more speed

https://evolveskateboardsusa.com/collections/wheels/products/kegel-drive-gear

1 Like

And maybe it was @stewii but there’s some esc out there with field weakening. Allows faster than the kv limit

If you see changing wheels, I highly recommend 100mm mbs all terrain wheels. They just go over twigs and small rocks like they are nothing.

@Rod12579 I’ve been looking on the UK site. Didn’t think to try their other sites! Thanks!

@Hummie I didn’t really want to go down that route. Gear ratios and wheels seem the best option in my opinion.

@mishrasubhransu my friend has them on his Evolve and they’re brilliant! I’ll be getting them when the bad weather really starts to hit. That’s why I think I’m going with a larger motor pulley for now because I see myself changing the wheels to AT for the winter months. No point altering everything when I’m going to change to AT anyways. A pulley is small and easy to change and doesn’t cost the earth!

sickboards have boa’s and ship to the uk in next to no time.

1 Like

I hate to somewhat go off topic, but what are the best trucks besides evolve trucks for the evolve kegal pullies?

I’m using Caliber II trucks but I modified them to fit the pulley. Naturally they would fit best on the Evolve trucks