I need someone to make me a battery and enclosure for this deck under 260

i need at least 10 mile range the deck is a stiff deck https://www.amazon.com/Yocaher-Longboard-Complete-Available-Deck-DropDown-Blue/dp/B07CMM65RD/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_product_top?ie=UTF8

Link to the deck?

Much better. I can recommend a better and cheaper deck if you haven’t already bought that thing.

havent bought it yet its for enertion hubs and trucks

So no more Tb motors then I guess :sweat_smile:

yup they both flopped on me

I have a buddy selling a raptor deck and enclosure that would match those trucks nicely. $150 for both.

I still don’t think your budget is realistic in any of the threads you’ve started, except the meepo.

1 Like

You’d likely want a 10s3p 30qs. 12wh/km will give you almost 17 miles. Again budget isn’t very realistic.

• cells: $135
  • bms: $30
  • misc parts: $
  • labour fee: $$$

repeat from last thread

• cheap enclosure: $10 from ikea

you do the math this time :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I feel like I’ve seen this somewhere before…

2 Likes

@venom121212 do you know how to make battery packs?

Learning but I don’t have a spot welder yet.

if your able to my i could buy the cells and my maker space has one

Sorry bud not one bit interested. I wouldn’t make something that can explode into flames if done incorrectly for someone other than myself. Just buy the meepo man. It’s the best option.

4 Likes

Don’t forget nobody is going to build your battery for free :stuck_out_tongue: … however (calling on @Dirt_Bag) prolly makes the cheapest packs around.

dang it i asked him and he said 350

For what size and configuration battery?

he said he has it any config 10s4p

Thats a solid price for a 10s4p lol. 30qs? Like I said earlier maybe a 10s3p may cater to your budget better.

he only has 10s4p and up

Right, I was quoted at ~$250 for a 10s3p. Battery is something you certainly don’t want to skimp on.

https://forum./t/pictures-and-nothing-else/79/2163

1 Like

poor guy im either doing build kit boards or meepo in kit form 700 is pretty tight

2 Likes