I need someone to make up some cables for me - paid gig

HELP! Drowning not waving!

Street Wing is going crazy and I am drowning at the moment trying to keep up with filling orders and everything else that is going on. I am doing 18 hours days, 7 days a week and my girlfriend has forgotten what I look like.

I need someone to make up some sensor cable adapters for me to help out with the workload.

It’s a paid gig - please hit me up if you are up for it and let me know how much you would like per cable.

I need 50 to start off with, and will need more on a regular basis after that.

3 Likes

I mean i can try and help :rofl::rofl:

This is pretty funny though

1 Like

I would like to try to help also haha but I live in the netherlands maybe not so great for this?

1 Like

The misses doesn’t think so :slight_smile:

Anywhere in Europe of the rest of the world is fine - the cables are small and light so postage won’t be an issue.

I should have mentioned that whoever takes this challenge will need a Soldering iron and a hot glue gun.

I can send over the cable components and the correct sizes of heat shrink if needed.

Great advertising man, I’m off to take a look at what your selling now :smiley:

4 Likes

Im in the UK got a soldering iron… I need to buy a hot glue gun anyway so I can help

3 Likes

I know what you need to do, and well you may not love the idea but I’m sure your gf will… get her in on the esk8 scene. Teach her how to make the connectors :rofl:

4 Likes

@moon awesome :slight_smile:

let’s chat man!

1 Like

lmao!

I have tried to get her into e-skate but no dice :frowning:

But she is amazing and is always helping out with the business, I think she spends more time at the post office than I do

2 Likes

Yeah just PM :slight_smile:

If you need anyone in the US to help, just let me know dude.

2 Likes

thanks @SeanHacker :slight_smile: appreciate it man!

1 Like

I’m happy to see your business is doing well haha. Keep up the good job man. As for the girlfriend goes. Meh. Who needs one when you have eboards to play with :metal:t3::laughing::metal:t3:

1 Like

I’m in the US if you need help. Plenty of soldering experience. Good luck :+1:t2:

2 Likes

thanks @PickSix24 I will keep your details aside for the right time

2 Likes

Can confirm, this dude makes good cables.

1 Like

PM me if you are still interested because I got all the tools for it and if you can send me the components I am ready to go :smile: