I want a pair of motor mounts and motors for evolve trucks

That’s me when I’ve seen how easy it was to lie in the forum. Especially when people were like “you can just search what you said” and never actually read what I said.

Do you think there might be any reason that folks don’t want to read what you said?

If they honestly had taken the time, they would had seen that the other guy was lying. I still have the PMs we exchanged and what he twisted.

Like so:

Remember these words?

And here’s his twist:

He took my reasoning and made it sound homophobic. I wish I was a liar like he was…

But the main reason was that not everyone got the main point and only saw what I said in general discussion. Did he not say “that’s not very Christian of you” when I told ya about the guy who tried to run me over on my esk8 and I put trash on his car?

All they saw was “what a gay thing to say…”

Just to show you that I still had proof:

All because he took “a lifestyle I don’t support” as an insult.

1 Like

Anyways, I’m already beyond all that. I’ll accept the 1000 year ban they gave me and just do what I can here. @b264, I thank you for your knowledge and assistance in the other forum. You really helped me a lot. Thank you.

L bozo

:triumph::triumph::triumph::triumph::triumph:

Stay sad guy lol

Maybe you should understand that the things you say are insulting to other people.

And it’s not like being a thief, which is a choice. Nobody is born a thief. Some folks are born with different sexual orientations though, and you need to respect that. Disrespecting thieves is fine, because they are a thief by choice. It’s not like race, gender, or sexual orientation. Disrespect based on that is absolutely not fine.

People view you as someone choosing to do things that are disrespectful to others.

He took it as an insult, because it is an insult. By calling it a “lifestyle” you are implying it’s a choice. And that’s part of the insult.

Until you understand that, you will continue to have problems.

That sounds like a “their” issue. Not mine. If one finds it insulting, perhaps tell the person you find that insulting, instead of trying to act “clever” and insult their belief thinking it’s going to insult a person who will comeback with something that will hurt more.

You lost me here. A thief isn’t born a thief, neither is an individual born with different orientations of gender. Unless you’re talking about a hermaphrodite, in which still doesn’t prove anything but shows that there are only two genders biologically, there is no way to provide reasoning to delusional nonsense (and yes, this is just to show I can be even more insulting, even in honesty. I enjoy being what you want to label me. I can play the role).

But here’s the problem and even you can go back and see that I didn’t even once attack the individual for whatever they think they are. I said and made myself clear:

The word gay shouldn’t be taken as an insult if someone isn’t gay themselves and uses it as “stupid” or “bad”. I even showed that to the other person as well.

If you see this as being disrespectful to others, well, take this advice in life: if you want respect, earn it. It’s not freely given. Kindness can be freely given, but never respect.

And lastly, this is wrong. I said that because he said “people say it because they want to insult them and their lifestyle”. I clearly stated no one that I know does it because they’re insulting, even I don’t. We may not support your lifestyle (and it is a lifestyle. You aren’t born into something, you develop into something, as many in that forum and other lgbt members proved this), but no one is out here using gay as an insult to gays. They are using it for straight people. And that would be insulting.

Until you guys understand that not everyone will support delusions, we will continue to have this cycle. And labeling someone who never had an issues with gay people, is not a good thing. If anything, I’ll be happy to take that label and make it as true as possible, to show you that you shouldn’t be doing that.

That’s just how I am. No hate to anyone, but always remember, there will be consequences for every action you decide to make, especially to people who never had issues with what they want to live by in the first place.

You are incredibly rude and inconsiderate. I have nothing left to say to you.

Sorry, facts has to be over feelings. I can’t help it. Funny enough though, I’m not actually rude in person. I just enjoy what to say and never caring about others if they can’t handle the simplest of reasons. That’s just me.

image damn it! Heated up the popcorn and the show ended.

2 Likes