Morning dudes and dudettes,
What would you think is the best electrics setup for a daily driver with dual Tacon BigFoot motors, which needs to do the following:
- carry me and backpack - 110kgs / 240 pounds
- minimum 8 miles, ideally minimum 15 mile range on single charge; hopefully a lot more!
- belt driven drivetrain, not hub motors
- probably dual diagonal (got to have that snowboard feel)
- 90 or 97mm wheels
- assuming vesc’s will be used
My focus is stability, reliability, ease of use - not trying to shoot the lights out or do anything sexy, so want to minimise components so there are as few points of failure as possible.
Also not trying to go tooooo fast - a steady 20mph odd is fast enough on the roads I use, so that plus some room for acceleration if needs be is fine.
Any thoughts? Suggestions? Things to avoid?