If i made a $750 board would anyone pre-order it?

Brother I think you are doing a great thing, and I am all down for this…but have you seen the specs on the new meepo 4wd pro? 850$ gets you 4wd with hill climb of 35% and speed of 30-35mph…how is anyone supposed to compete with that… granted the battery is probbaly crap…but you will likely still get 10ish miles out of it. What do you think about flipsky 4.20 dual, 10s2p 30q maybe 10s3p and using hub motors? This would give you a good set up and the hub motors alone would save on parts that you would need in a belt drive…I havnt read the whole post so not sure if anyone had brought up hub motors yet.

This looks like the perfect backup to keep strapped to your backpack for those long runs or when you just don’t wanna drag your monster around. Or when you’ve had to leave your main board at work due to rain or something. Definitely interested if this goes international! What type of wheels are we talking, 97s?

BKB is selling a dual 10S3P 30Q FSESC 4.12 for $749 though, what’s the plan to beat them out?

Not saying you’d be directly competing with, I’d bet yours would be higher quality, but it would be silly not to mention it because the tayto felt pretty good when I rode on it and I can imagine it being quite a good setup as it is.

• Saw the thread title, came in here expecting some noob wanting to rebrand chinese crap. Had the popcorns ready for the hate fest.
  • OMG! Its LHB! This is going to be amazing!
  • See date: 2017…

What a wild 5 second roller coaster ride :’(

New mini board looks great though :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Very lacking information on their site as far as I could see. No info on motor size,kv, if the mount is adjustable or charger. Couldn’t find any info on their site about their company either. It looks great but the lack of info makes it a total dealbreaker for me.

BKB is well known in the community. Its not LQ

Im sure they are, I just don’t see how you as a company don’t wanna provide your customers with the spec info. I mean, if I’m comparing different products I’ll simply leave out the options without sufficient information

1 Like

Or you could just ask. Boosted doesn’t give you what type of battery, if motor mounts is adjustable or not. Marketing just doesn’t allot space for specs specs. Half of the time its just for glashy flashy.