If you could get a Unity "shipped" within 2-3 days, no BS..would you buy one?

• yes
  • no
  • maybe

0 voters

I did off ebay. Had it in 3 days.

1 Like

You can order them from here shipped same day usually!

7 Likes

Don’t forget the $113 for shipping :open_mouth:

1 Like

@mackann is this really what the shipping is to the US??

1 Like

I put one in the cart and that’s what it was to the us

1 Like

@bigben no its not, that is for a complete skateboard.

Go to checkout write full correct adress and you will se alot more options with lower price

9 Likes

Just ordered mine from @mackann at Bioboards. No BS, and shipping is not $113 to the US. Just gotta type in the correct address and you will see the right options.

5 Likes

What did shipping cost you in the end?

3 Likes

It ended up being about $35 for DHL to Central Florida area.

4 Likes

That’s more like it!

3 Likes

I have one and it suddenly stopped working. Getting help from Enertion is a joke.

2 Likes

I have one with about 10-15 miles on it i’ve had to replace the switch so far.

Hmmmmmm

Drop Marcus a PM or an email. That shipping isn’t right for sure.

1 Like

Its a bug im working on atm that happens to a few. The price is 1/10 of that. I think i will solve it today.

The problem is for some reason it allows it to go the checkout with other value then SEK. And the shipping only calculate in SEK but when having USD it will display in USD but the amount in SEK. And USD is around 10x times more worth then SEK so thats why it shows so expensive. I will update here when its fixed.

2 Likes

Fixed now 10 char

3 Likes

Before you buy: My unity died after only 2 weeks and i found a burn in one of the connectors. I contacted them last week and marked the ticket as “critical”. What a joke. Like they gonna be answering any faster… Enertion is on my black list now.

reply to title: you literally can now! with Amazon 2 day shipping

https://www.amazon.com/FOCBOX-Unity-ESC-Performance-Intelligent/dp/B07S97CKSF/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=unity+esc&psc=1&qid=1571248970&sr=8-1

3 Likes

yaaaaas. I like the Unity.