If you could have the perfect ESK8 Deck?

Cool thats sweet work

Itā€™s beyond me, I just fell in love with thy deck but itā€™s so pricey and I couldnā€™t envision a method of electronics storage that would work well. I hope you CAN devise a method, that would be so frikkin awesome.

I see what you mean, as an old school gravity skater new to this new fangle elastic trickery no kick seems stupid but then you not doing olis any grinding on your battery pack

Iā€™m totally with you there. Hahahahaha. And I used to skateboard and do kickflips and stuff. It just feels so heavyā€¦ And expensive. Lol.

No doubt. Like I said, I like the idea of a kick but it gets in the way on a powered cruiser.

Iā€™ve been skating for 25 years, with some time off in-between. But I remember thinking a 32 inch deck was mondo stupid, and who would want a deck with no kick. Powered boards are just different.

If you can include a kick without loosing wheel base that could be pretty great. I think @onloop 's raptor 1 has a kick.

Not sure how feasible itā€™d be but Iā€™d love a somewhat flexy deck with integrated enclosures. Youā€™d probably need to do one on either side of the board though.

Top loading battery compartment would be great and mean you could run wires out to the motors nice and neat. Plus that would give options for battery meter on top. I think a W profile with deeper belly would be a great shape. 37" would be my shout.