If you had unlimited money to buy a board

:laughing: one minute I’m in the bathroom, next we’re “following this guy for a minute” and it ended with us running for some reason lol

1 Like

If that’s was the case I would like to buy all the rain over Amsterdam, put it in a pot, send it to Africa and then I will be able to ride my R2 aaall day long, well and a box full of batteries :yum:

6 Likes

:rofl::rofl::joy::joy::sunglasses::sunglasses::laughing::laughing::smile::smile:

Yep. Compared to cars, the best esk8 in the world are dirt cheap. Enjoy!

4 Likes

Every post here thinks of wheels on pavement. I say bye-bye regular skateboard/longboards and welcome to the airboard market. Travel long distances without pushing and fly as high as the birds in the sky. It’s sonic riders/back to the future mashup of the greatest race you have never seen.

ughh stop calling me that. and thanks.

2 Likes

I think i would buy the Ollin Freeride and the Unik Hybrid

I would love to make your board pretty. Also don’t send it to @psychotiller he’s only got one eye and one arm and his breath smells like farts and… oh wait that’s his mom.

8 Likes

Honestly if I had unlimited money I would finish my extra 2 boards, and move onto electric cars

Everything. Yes everything

1 Like

If I had unlimited money in electric skateboard ? I’d build & run a shop tailored to offer the following services :

• A to Z quick guidance to build your skateboard depending on your needs - carver, cruiser, stunt, Speedy Gonzalez or custom - (with matching parts list assistance)
  • Wide choice of parts from reputable brands for each needs
  • Proper choice of plug n play or easy to assembly motors / ESC + receiver combos / batteries to match it all (I love modular designs & it must also be reliable performance)
  • Get responsible people to stress test all of it like they hit their last ride before it comes to the streets.
  • Bundle a bar / restaurant with the workshop so anybody can come, meet the team & build stuff or simply relax & enjoy what’s being worked on.
  • Make it to an easy location so it’s logical to come without a vehicle and leave on a skateboard.

In short, it must be as easy as “ok I enter a shop and walk out later with a board tailored for me” or “I just wanna spend a great time and relax in this place”. Kinda like some motorcycle workshops. This includes a lot of ideas and hiring a squad too but too many things to write down. And for non-locals, convey the shop experience through an eShop.

Wanna help fund a brotha? :beers:

2 Likes

Unlimited money… top of line Tesla model S.

Butttt more realistically if Etherium hits 3k by the end of the year I’m going to build my dream board :heart_eyes:

A sexy TRAMPA mountainboard inspired by @Nowind

12s 10p 30q batteries (1.3KW) 4WD with 2 Vesc 6’s in the back powering sensored alien power 80100 motors. 65 batt amps 100 motor amps Front wheels will be powered by 2 focboxes and Sk3 6374 motors 25 batt amps and 80 at the motors. Holypro 35 deck with 9inch superstar wheels, vertigo trucks and a nice helmet so I don’t die on mountain bike trails.

6 Likes

build a tesla battery pack,fitted into a custom made integrated enclosure carbon fiber deck with 4 vesc 6’s and 2 carvon v4 xl direct drives…4wd ftw :smiley: set a custom made 120mm 70a wheels and custom titanium motor mount and trucks to finish it off. and a hidden rolex compartment and off course gold plated errythang

2 Likes

If I had unlimited money to buy a board, I would instruct Tesla to temporarily discontinue the automotive business and devote the entire company’s staff to building me a lithium-ion battery-deck that weighs 5lbs and has 2000Wh of energy storage at 36V (for 5,000 cycles) then I’d let @longhairedboy and @psychotiller play rochambeau for the chance to build an unlimited-budget build with the deck-battery. Because I’d be too busy with girls and blow to build it.

9 Likes

I would also buy the trademark “Tesla”.

1 Like

hahahaha this :money_with_wings::moneybag: :rofl::joy::rofl:

A Bugatti Veyron, a Rolex Oyster, a Riva motorboat… an Unconformist Eskate Carbone… :point_down:

http://unconformist.fr/wp-content/uploads/carbon-e-longboard-by-Unconformist.-25469419443.jpg

http://unconformist.fr/wp-content/uploads/MOTOR-HUB.jpg

6 Likes

I really like my Rayne fortune v3 gravity deck… a enclosure to suit from @Eboosted or the like would be rad. Rayne decks are a bit more $$$ though so I’m not sure how popular it would be… I’d take one, maybe @michichopf would take one too :wink: ?

That and a @MoeStooge Stooge RaceBoard :checkered_flag:

2 Likes

That’s a sexy deck

1 Like

Just checked their Facebook and it looks like they have the power button built-in the truck. Pretty sick.

1 Like