In desperate need of an evolve GT BMS

Arf, Even if I give them all of the info they’ll tell me “check xxx at evolve france he’ll get you what you need” for sure because they won’t send a small bms across the world if my local dealer has some… And about them (Evolve France) already tried everything so I’m kinda hopeless. If you could in any way at least try to ask them I’ll be grateful for life haha, frequent evolve bms failure isn’t really unusual anyway !

I have one BMS that has missing pin on the balance wire connector. I don’t know if it is operational.

I can send it to you to try it out, and if it works then we will figure out price for it.

Can you show me a pic ? I can probably salvage the connector for my deceased one hehe

I will send it to you later. I am not at him atm. You can also solder wire to the back side of the bms.

image image image

There you go.

I got the new one so I have never bothered to try if this one still works.

i do happen to have new male/female connectors, unnattached to the bms. the male connector has all wires already connected as well. its a bitch to remove the female end from the bms.

turns out that instead of jst 2.0mm, they use a unique chinese quick-connector instead.

What’s the story of this BMS ? I’m very interested, I see you just soldered the wire to the pin which is smart.

You say you have the new one, what are you talking about ? The BMS? I thought this one looked like it was the new one, mine has to be prehistoric haha.

If you don’t mind sending it to me, I’ll pay for everything, DM me for all the info.

I love you all guys :purple_heart:, I don’t know why I didn’t come here back when that shit initially burned

Could you elaborate ?

Story goes like this.

I was making my custom 18650 pack for my GT. And at one point t my board would not turn on any more. So my first guess was that BMS was gone. While inspecting I have managed to short 2 balance wires for a millisecond but enough to burn that pin.

So I have ordered a new BMS from a forum member. Got all connected but still the board wouldn’t power on. So after rechecking all the wires I found out that the main switch wire got disconnected all the time.

So I have resoldered it and voila. It works.

I have never tried to put in old BMS to check if it’s still operational. It’s most likely that it is.

That’s it.

1 Like

As I was reading I was feeling the “well the switch was disconnected” coming haha. Well thanks i’ll dm you !

All hail the great @Eretron, great saviour of our time, I got the bms and my board is fully operational, it’s been so long I have nostalgia riding it!

I love this community, peace all :purple_heart:

3 Likes

I’m glad it worked out, the thing I’m not glad is that the @leomozoloa has not been online since then. He asked for my PP address and went silent from that moment.

I am not worried about the money, I just hope that everything is OK with the guy. Does anyone here know him personally?

He was mentioning that he is moving to another place, so I hope it’s just that…

Cheers

Wow, literally sent the paiement as soon as I got your message, but for some reason it’s not in my sent money on my paypal, let met try that again !

Hey don’t worry about the money (I got it now BTW) I am glad that you are fine.

Cheers.

1 Like